9s In Lp W/ Very Draw Heavy Board

Blinds are now $15/$30MP4 - $1500Hero - $1470Button - $1890SB - $1080BB - $1500UTG - $1470UTG +1 - $1500MP1 - $1470MP2 - $1620MP3 - $1500Hero has 9 :D 9 :club:UTG calls $30UTG +1 raises to $901 foldsMP2 calls $902 foldHero calls $90Button calls $902 foldUTG calls $90Pot = $450Flop 3 :D 6 :D 5 :heart:UTG checksUTG +1 bets $90MP2 calls $90Hero raises to $3752 foldUTG calls $375Pot = $1380Turn 7 :club:UTG checksHero bets $450UTG calls $450Pot = $2280River A :club:UTG bets $705 (all-in)Hero....?With the flop being as dangerous as it was, I felt a raise was a must to avoid people drawing to the str8/flush....and would have been re-raised to a made flush. Turn didnt help much, however I still felt I was ahead and UTG was drawing to a flush, so I put a value bet out.........river bet looks like hes made it, however the amount of times Ive seen people on this site chase a flush, and push all-in on the river when they miss and the rivers a blank isnt even funny.....however with the draws on the board......what do we think? We pot commited?

well thats the thing, villian has only 1100 left after flop.......so im really betting 450 into 1100 and not 450 into the pot. I honestly didnt think villian would call the turn since he was chasing (or so I thought), so I thought this sort of bet would test himyou say more but not much more.......whatcha got in mind?

I would probably check the flop to start with. Its not quite as ugly a board as two suited with connected middle cards but it still has potential for a lot of bad things. Its not that horrible to test the waters though. What I really dont like is seeing a check/call for 375 from UTG. Hes either slow playing a monster pair, set, or has a monster draw. the turn completes a monster draw so youre almost certainly behind here. I check/fold the turn and river.