Afternoon Delight - Part Ii

Gents and Ladies,I had a blast watching scenester09 take down the last $4.40 180 that I staked and would like to see it again!!!Same as last time...meaning please answer one of the below questions and the first person to answer that question correctly will earn the stake...mmmmmPlease post your answer in the following manner:Question # _ (answer)Stars log in WITH your cityOk, on to the very easy questions:Question #1What is Mike Alstott's nickname?Question #2What is the name of the intermission highlight show on HNIC?Question #3In the movie HEAT, what is Robert De Niro's famous advice?Question #4What is scenester09..that is his stars log in...FCP log in name?Once I have all 4 of my horses, I will ship the moolah and post the Tourney Id #Again please give your answer in the format that I indicated...GLA to all and quess away!!!!!!! Oh yeah...scenester, if you are online and want another stake lmk...you get a pass on the triviaMy HorsesQuestion #1 mikadog68 bellevue Question #2 farmist denverQuestion #3 jafrey bloomingtonQuestion #4 Stupidkid888(sheffield)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Never have anything in your life you can't leave in five minutesSamC489St. LouisI can't play this afternoon, or want a stake for that matter.
Close but not entirely correct
Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.
That's correct! Since you do not want the stake, I am going to give it to jaffery

OK here are my stakesMy HorsesQuestion #1 mikadog68 bellevue Question #2 farmist denverQuestion #3 jafrey bloomingtonQuestion #4 Stupidkid888(sheffield) going to do the transfers now...let's wait for the next $4.40...this one is at 93 of 180will post the tourney id once its given

it was almost correct but i feel this is correct imho and no i dont want a stake have work in two hours.become attached to nothing in life that you can't walk away from in 30 seconds if you spot the "Heat" around the corner.

OK here are my stakesMy HorsesQuestion #1 mikadog68 bellevue Question #2 farmist denverQuestion #3 jafrey bloomingtonQuestion #4 Stupidkid888(sheffield) going to do the transfers now...let's wait for the next $4.40...this one is at 93 of 180will post the tourney id once its given
Ok moolah shippedmy terms...50/50 no stake backwill post tourney id in a few