Can anyone tell me the name of the song they kept playing at the EPT in Monte Carlo. It is stuck in my head and driving me crazy. Thanks in advance. Im not going to bed until i figure it out.

Its kinda like techno, i dont even know if there are any words to it. They played it constantly at Monte Carlo, showing footage from previous ept's. They played it at the stars opening party at Jimmy Z's, in the elevator, in your room on the ept channel and the tournament opening ceremony.

I've had two songs stuck in my head for awhile, especially since they are real old1 What if god was one of us (no idea why)2 24 hours 2 live by DMX ( I heart that song if anyone gets me a link much appreciated)Random I know but after all.IM JUST SAYENNNNN

I've had two songs stuck in my head for awhile, especially since they are real old1 What if god was one of us (no idea why)2 24 hours 2 live by DMX ( I heart that song if anyone gets me a link much appreciated)Random I know but after all.IM JUST SAYENNNNN
http://youtube.com/results?search_query=dm...p;search=Searchmanyversionaments! :club:
  • 8 months later...

"EPT theme tuneThe theme music for the European Poker Tour televison show, called "EPT Theme", was written by composer Simon Darlow who works regularly with the programme producers Sunset+Vine. " - europeanpokertour.com

Speaking of songs..Does anyone one know what song they play at the 2004 Final table on espn. It's during " The Nuts " segment, I'll ship 5$ to who ever can find me that song.BTW it's a country song.......kinda goes like, Ohhhhh tell me why, i'm still cryin over you, tell me why, i wound up such a foool, oh tell me when...

Speaking of songs..Does anyone one know what song they play at the 2004 Final table on espn. It's during " The Nuts " segment, I'll ship 5$ to who ever can find me that song.BTW it's a country song.......kinda goes like, Ohhhhh tell me why, i'm still cryin over you, tell me why, i wound up such a foool, oh tell me when...
"Tell Me Why I'm Still Crying Over You" by Joe Barnhil :club:
"Tell Me Why I'm Still Crying Over You" by Joe Barnhil :club:
Trying to look it up on Limewire but i can't find it. I searched for it on Itunes but i couldn't find it there...hmmmm
nice user name.... are you a muse fan?
Massive. Obvioulsy I could make a post with about 50 lame Muse references from that one word, but that was better done in an exam answer (1 essay, 69 Muse songs)/off topic