If so, how long does it take for a deposit request to be processed? I've emailed their support, though I'd be willing to lay good odds that someone replies here quicker ;)Unless you all now have hatched a nefarious plot to ignore my question. Bastards...

If so, how long does it take for a deposit request to be processed? I've emailed their support, though I'd be willing to lay good odds that someone replies here quicker ;)Unless you all now have hatched a nefarious plot to ignore my question. Bastards...
No idea to be honest with you...

I've had it take as many as 4-5 days including the weekend. Seems like the avergae turnaround has been 1-2 business days. They told me something along the lines of it being instant if I upgraded to their credit card but I didn't get additional details. Seems like that may be the way to go though so if you get details on that post them for me if you don't mind.

I've had it take as many as 4-5 days including the weekend. Seems like the avergae turnaround has been 1-2 business days. They told me something along the lines of it being instant if I upgraded to their credit card but I didn't get additional details. Seems like that may be the way to go though so if you get details on that post them for me if you don't mind.
No problem, though I'll probably just wait it out and ***** about it until it goes through lol. I try to limit the # of credit cards I own because they're -EV for me :club:
No problem, though I'll probably just wait it out and ***** about it until it goes through lol. I try to limit the # of credit cards I own because they're -EV for me :club:
QFTMFT