On-line Poker All-in Protection On Ring Tables.

when u get disconnected, it makes it so that ur still in the hand, but i side pit starts between the rest of the players. so its like ur all in, even tho ur not. u can tbet anymore, but it doesnt fold ur hand. this is usually only for limit games tho.

well. ur given either 1 or 2 all in protections. meaning if u connection is lost. u are considered all in, but dont invest more chips. Only what u have in the pot already will count. but u still have the chance to win it.Now. the downside to it, is that if u have a big hand, and build a big pot and someone is drawing and u lead out all in or something big cuz u wanna push out the draws, or at least double your money if he calls and misses.. he can unplug his connection from his wall. be considered all in, and draw for free

this is usually only for limit games tho.
I think absolute poker has this for NL games too. I know they do for tounaments. Anyways, everytime I see the all-in protection utilized it makes me wonder if some people might be using this to their own benefit. For example, say there's a lot of money in a particular pot and some guy has the nut flush draw and I have him beat and put him all-in on the flop. If the guy didnt want to risk the remainder of his money to win the pot what's to stop him from disconnecting himself somehow so that he has a free chance to make his flush and win the pot. Has never happened to me, I just question whether some might be abusing this.

Does anyone know if FCP has this feature in the NL ring games? I have been having connection problems lately and have disconnected many times. With the lack of hand history being available I can't tell if I win or lose when I get back to the table unless I happened to have looked a the amount of money and pay attention to it from hand to hand.