Duncan V. Crawford

You think Jordan really retired for 2 years, and you think his dad was just a random carjacking murder. The league had to suspend him but made it look like a retirement.Quick Jordan storyJR and MJ are on the golf course JR beats MJ for X amount of dollars, Jordan says lets play again double or nothing JR says you have a game in 3 hours, no problem says MJ were playing the Bucks. So they play again JR wins again and says Iam going to bet it all tonight against the Bulls you have a game in 1 hour. MJ says I bet you I will score 40 and we cover. MJ scores 45 and they cover.Iam not saying Jordan fixed games or bet against himself, I am saying he didn't voluntarily retire for 2 years. Think about it.

You think Jordan really retired for 2 years, and you think his dad was just a random carjacking murder. The league had to suspend him but made it look like a retirement.Quick Jordan storyJR and MJ are on the golf course JR beats MJ for X amount of dollars, Jordan says lets play again double or nothing JR says you have a game in 3 hours, no problem says MJ were playing the Bucks. So they play again JR wins again and says Iam going to bet it all tonight against the Bulls you have a game in 1 hour. MJ says I bet you I will score 40 and we cover. MJ scores 45 and they cover.Iam not saying Jordan fixed games or bet against himself, I am saying he didn't voluntarily retire for 2 years. Think about it.
I'm thinking if it was the case, every news outlet in the country would have picked up on it.Are you saying his dad was killed because he didn't pay a gambling debt? Jordan has all the money he could ever need, and plenty left over to gamble with if he wanted to and be able to pay it. Sounds like a steaming pile of crap to me.
I'm thinking if it was the case, every news outlet in the country would have picked up on it.Are you saying his dad was killed because he didn't pay a gambling debt? Jordan has all the money he could ever need, and plenty left over to gamble with if he wanted to and be able to pay it. Sounds like a steaming pile of crap to me.
Of course Jordan would pay off a gambling debt, the murder would have nothing to do with debt or money. Go back to that final season before his retirement check out the lines on the games and the final scores. More bookies went broke that year more than any other time. Iam not going to get into conspiracy theories and game fixing and all that crap. All Iam saying is Jordan got suspended those 2 years and it wasn't a retirement. This would never get leaked and no media would write about it. When it comes out years from now than you might believe or else this is just a pile of crap just like you said. Iam off hijacking this thread so lets get back to Duncan and Crawford.
This would never get leaked and no media would write about it.
How is it that you came to learn of this information if it would never get leaked?