OK so i bought into poker room today and had a great night up about 20/bb in around an hr...but my question is how is the site in general? I know 20/bb is an extreme amount (it helped that people were callin everything to the river and raising on me). But what should I expect from the site in general?

i used to play there, never had a problem. I only stopped because my friend was at Ultimate Bet and its easier for us both to play at the same site so in bigger tourneys we can watch the other with less hassle then having 2 diff sites on the screen.

did u find the play to mostly be soft? I mean it was to the point that 5 handed i would flop top pair and get 2 callers to the river. I dont expect it to be that easy all the time but what did u find with the quality of play?

did u find the play to mostly be soft? I mean it was to the point that 5 handed i would flop top pair and get 2 callers to the river. I dont expect it to be that easy all the time but what did u find with the quality of play?
Quality of play is much higher on pokerroom than on party for the most part is my consensus. That's why I switched. Now I only play MTT on pokerroom instead of the ring games.

pokerroom is a small step up from party as far as difficulty goes, but there is still enough fish to make it fun. their bonuses take awhile to clear, but i like it over there - the tournaments are very fishy as well