Full Tilt Lag Problem

I don't play Full Tilt, but I read this on 2+2 and thought it might be helpful. I guess some of the multitablers over there figured out that if you open the cashier at any time during your session, it will cause lag. Even if you close it again your session will be laggy.So anyway, if you're having problems with lag on Full Tilt, try not ever opening the cashier and see if that helps.Mark

jeez.. I totally misinterpreted this and was trying to work out what you were talking about.I thought you meant that if you were playing too Loose Aggressive, you should not open the cashier... maybe to prevent you getting more money or something! :club:

Regarding it being just Vista, nope, I get the lag too on XP. And it's 100% unplayable with Poker Office right now, even just one table.Opening the cashier however, does not seem to effect me either way. I saw that post, but I don't think the cashier thing is widespread.However, I can't seem to win at poker lately no matter what, so maybe it's better this way. :(Ray