Thoughts on how I played this hand. I think I have to lead the flop because of the straight draw out there but what do I do on the turn. Check/Call? As played, I have to call the river correct?Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.509 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $68.40UTG+1: $90.70MP1: $64.40Hero: $41.95MP3: $58.50CO: $49Button: $53.85SB: $7.75BB: $51.75Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is MP2 with Q :D K :D3 folds, Hero raises to $1.5, MP3 calls, 4 folds.Flop: K :) 9 :D Q :club: ($3.75, 2 players)Hero bets $3, MP3 calls.Turn: 3 :) ($9.75, 2 players)Hero bets $7.5, MP3 calls.River: 2 :D ($24.75, 2 players)Hero bets $15.95, MP3 raises to $43.5, Hero calls all-in $14.Uncalled bets: $13.55 returned to MP3.Results:Final pot: $84.65

standard. tough break that villian flopped set
are you joking, villian flopped straight with jt sooooted.anyone think its a good idea to check the river to induce a bluff from missed straight draws on the river, or do we lose to much value from one pair hands that call the value bet?
anyone think its a good idea to check the river to induce a bluff from missed straight draws on the river
What straight draws? No gutshot will call 3/4 pot on two streets generally.Far too often you are looking at KJ/KT/K9 here.