expekt.com poker bonus 50% to $100 max 1x!!!

Hi,I've had a few questions by PM about the Expekt bonus that I mentioned in a previous post. I figure, if a few have bothered to email me questions, there must be many others out there who are curious but haven't bothered to ask. I don't mean to spam, I just want to inform.Basically, this is the deal. On expekt poker (www.expekt.com) you can get a 50% deposit bonus to $100 maximum (obviously, deposit $200 for the full bonus). The requirement to clear the bonus is just 100 raked hands. That's a 1X bonus. By comparison, the Party poker skin bonuses are all at least 5X. Thus, essentially, this is probably one of the best bonuses on the internet in terms of clearance rate. If you 3 or 4 table, you can easily clear this in an hour or less.Further details:-Expekt poker is a swedish Prima skin-there are a wide range of games and limits to chose from-the action is decent. Not as loose as party, but looser than the cryptologic sites IMO.-I like the interface, although I didn't see any sort of stats or notes features.The following is directly from the poker client announcement pop-up:-Tell a friend to start playing with Expekt.com-As soon as your friend has played 100 raked hands and deposited minimum $50, he or she should email poker@expekt.com and state his or her and your alias to receive a 50% bonus for a maximum of $100.-It is important that your friend(s) write "Refer-a-friend" in the subject of that email.-You get $20 for every person who refers your alias in an email to poker@expekt.com and who met the above requirements.-This runs from April 11 to 25.If you like you can use my alias as your referral. My alias is: "eniven". Original n'est pas?Anyway, if you don't want to use me as a referral, I think the bonus will still work. I did not mention anyones alias and I still got the bonus.Good luck and happy wh0ring!Eric

Yeah, that's what their site says, but for whatever reason it is either out of date or that is a different offer.I think this is a special limited time offer. And, as I mentioned, those details I posted were directly from the announcement pop-up on their poker client.You can also read about this bonus on the bonus wh0re forums. That's where I found out about it.

Oh, one more thing I forgot. People on the bonus wh0res forums reported that US players are not able to sign up. Apparetnly Expekt doesn't accept americans for some reason...But, its good for the rest of the world.Some people posted that they signed up saying they were from Puerto Rico or some other semi-american place but I cannot verify that it will work... You'd have to check on the bonus wh0re forums for more about that.

Oh, one more thing I forgot.  People on the bonus wh0res forums reported that US players are not able to sign up.  Apparetnly Expekt doesn't accept americans for some reason...
Well, considering that most of us are american and I have this pet peeve about spammers: Stop your damn spamming.

yeah, this is definitely not spam considering some of us are requesting this information.anyway, i'm a US player also, so it seems that i would not be able to use expekt? that's too bad, the bonus was hardcore. do you know how i can get more details about signing up from puerto rico and such?aseem

I figured letting you guys know about this little known bonus would be akin to letting the public know about an Empire or Party reload. It seemed like it would be a helpful post, even if it does only apply to non-americans. I mean, its not like I'm spamming about pattern mappers, poker bots or unreliable affiliates here...

yeah, this is definitely not spam considering some of us are requesting this information.anyway, i'm a US player also, so it seems that i would not be able to use expekt? that's too bad, the bonus was hardcore. do you know how i can get more details about signing up from puerto rico and such?aseem
Thanks for the support Akishore and Frills... Since I'm from Canada and had no problem getting it, I just totally forgot about the no americans thing... I don't understand it... Americans seem nice enough to me! :)Seriously though, its probably a legal thing. Its probably the same reason that the world poker tour's poker room will not be open to americans when it opens up some time this year.Anyhow, this is a quote from the bonus wh0res post on the bonus:
I have signed up there and am from the US. It is 100 raked non contributed hands (2x). I put my real phone number in and declated myself as being from US Minor Outlying Islands or somesuch. Worked fine.
So, it would appear that it will work for you even if you have to be a little sneaky!

I went and asked about americans doing the bonus on the bonus wh0res forums just for you guys... The following quote is from 'Elric', who seems like a reliable bonus wh0re with over 1300 posts on their forums...

What about the americans thing??? Have any americans been able to successfully complete this bonus and have their netteller accounts credited?ThanksEric
Was all good here from the US of Great Britain. At least they say I am from Great Britain because I used +44 as my dialing country code. Being a total international phone noob I had no idea my country code should have been +011. I am guessing that +011 was not on the list of choices.Since our founding fathers here in the US were originally from England its was the only logical choice.Deposited, Played, Cashed Out... Their money looks good to me!
So, this guy said he was from England and it still worked out. Hopefully it also works for all of you!Good luck,Eric
looking at their site, it looks like a 25% bonus, is there a code for the 50%?
Here is what the main site says........"Refer-a-friendExpekt.com now gives you the opportunity to invite your friends to share in on the fun – you get $20 per customer – and they get a 50% bonus!Are you playing poker with Expekt.com? If you do, you should have received an email from Expekt.com informing you of this great refer-a-friend campaign. If you have not received this email, check out the message of the day pop-up which appears when you log into the poker client for more information."
is this bonus just until 4/25?Also, to the guy complaining about spamming, you need to relax. Sounds like this guy was trying to help out. Geez.
The announcement on the poker client says this bonus runs from April 13 to April 25. I think they normally have a $50 max bonus for 100 raked hands, which would still be great, but anyway, I guess they've upped it to $100 for the next two weeks. - even better!
Aaaahhhh another reasons its so great to be Canadian
lol, for sure!!! Add it to the list!

i deposited $200 into the site. but i can't convert it to poker chips...i get an error message saying my withdrawal exceeds my available balance, that bonus money must be turned in bets at least once.???aseem

never mind, i just had to restart the software so that it registered my $200 deposit.well, i didn't realize that this was basically just a complete prima skin. since i normally played on prima, it was a cake beating the 50c/$1 game. i cleared the bonus in one hour.i sent the email and am waiting to get my bonus.thanks,aseem

Just a note. Americans should NOT do this bonus. While Americans were never allowed to play on Expekt, I knew of many that were sucessfully able to do this bonus. Apparently Expekt has caught on and is now requiring verification of address on some suspiscious withdrawl attempts (i.e. from suspicious places like the US Minor Outlying Islands).This was just brought to my attention.But, if you're from anywhere other than the US, you're good to go!

By far the easiest bonus I've ever cleared. Thanks for the tip eniven, and you should be getting 20 bucks in a bonus today I would assume. I sent the e-mail last night, and my bonus was in my account this morning!Cheers,BBF

By far the easiest bonus I've ever cleared. Thanks for the tip eniven, and you should be getting 20 bucks in a bonus today I would assume. I sent the e-mail last night, and my bonus was in my account this morning!Cheers,BBF
I'm glad you enjoyed it! :-) Thanks for the referral.Best. Bonus. Ever.