• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ill play in a couple if someone sets em up.For conor_mw, in a skipament someone must push all in and someone must call. However if there is already a push and call you may NOT overcall even if you have 72 off suit (or AA for that matter). If noone puses and its up to the blinds they must both shove all in.If you were to search you may find them in an older thread. BUt that is the basics. lets gambol it up.

can anyone set these up for us starting around 9ish.set up like 4 for 5.50$ and the main event for 11$. Throw a NLO 8/b If I had the capability I would do it.thanks to however can set em up.

are you still going to be doing these?what buy-ins and when etc.I may be interested

anyone want to play something for fun beforehand. i dunno some low limit funny. Maybe PLO or something diff. let me know if ya wanna. name da place, stakes and game.

is it too late? to join
nope they dont start til 10pm PST or 1am EST. However you like to look at it.
ok im into it, they all start in like an hour so i got time but like i might mess up the rules , so if someone could give me one more quick tutorial in skipament rules and courtesy
okay I'm in.skipament rules:every hand one player must go all-in and one player must callif it is just the blinds left then SB must go all-in and BB must callat no point may you go all-in if some-one else has called an all-in, even if you are holding AAI think that is it, am I missing anything?
ok im into it, they all start in like an hour so i got time but like i might mess up the rules , so if someone could give me one more quick tutorial in skipament rules and courtesy
- Every rotation one person MUST shove, and one person MUST call.- You cannot overcall, even if you find yourself holding AA after one person has called.- If it is shoved and folded to you in the BB with no other callers, you MUST call.- If it's folded to you in the SB without a shover - SB MUST shove, BB MUST call.- If a short stack is forced all in, one person may isolate with a shove - you cannot overcall even if short stacked and in the blinds yourself.- If two short stacks are forced all in, nobody else may participate in the hand.

anyone know who mcfarmer is?I heard a while back someone sabotaged a skipament by checking the forum and then not following the rules.my sn on stars is <------------------

anyone know who mcfarmer is?I heard a while back someone sabotaged a skipament by checking the forum and then not following the rules.my sn on stars is <------------------
farmer is FCP