A H L Finals Game 1

5.5 The Big M's VS Red Ravens 2.5 Vincent LeCavalier (TAM) VS Jaromir Jagr (NYR)Marian Gaborik (MIN) VS Milan Michalek (SJ) AA Jason Spezza (OTT) VS Justin Williams (CAR) A Alexander Ovechkin (WAS) VS Brad Boyes (STL) Pavol Demitra (MIN) VS Bill Guerin (SJ) GG A G Nathan Horton (FLA) VS Ladislav Nagy (DAL) GG G Ryan Whitney (PIT) VS Marek Zidlicky (NAS) John-Michael Liles (COL) VS Filip Kuba (TAM) GMarc-Andre Bergeron (NYI) VS Mark Streit (MTL) A GMatt Carle (SJ) VS Frantisek Kaberle (CAR) ADallas Stars VS Carolina Hurricanes -3FINAL

I had a couple tough decisions with my lineup tonight.I went with Horton instead of Gomez and Carle instead of Markov.Visnovsky is day to day with an ankle injury so I wasn't going to risk using him.I had my choice of all 3 goalies and went with Dallas ahead of Minnesota and Ottawa.

I had a couple tough decisions with my lineup tonight.I went with Horton instead of Gomez and Carle instead of Markov.Visnovsky is day to day with an ankle injury so I wasn't going to risk using him.I had my choice of all 3 goalies and went with Dallas ahead of Minnesota and Ottawa.
For what its worth.......I would agree with you on all of those except Horton vs Gomez would be a tougher call for me. With Elias prob back, and no DiPietro, maybe Gomez has a good night. But I would probably decide Horton too, based on recent play, bad TB defence/gtd.Carle I would definetly take over Markov, and Dallas seems to be in the best spot.That really is a great lineup, and many of them are on rolls. Good luck, though it seems you dont need it.

Go Leafs Go, love those goals against Carolina goalies.I need to have a lead going into the late games as I have a feeling his San Jose players are going to put up some points.

Go Leafs Go, love those goals against Carolina goalies.I need to have a lead going into the late games as I have a feeling his San Jose players are going to put up some points.
youre welcome Bob..The Leafs nation will give you a few more before the night is out
I've heard Visnovsky is out for the rest of the season. Sorry.
I've heard Visnovsky is out for the rest of the season. Sorry.
Lubomir is the heart and soul of the Big M's and will be hard to replace.We'll just have to suck it up and win one for the Lubomir.
So close... I would have won game 7 against the Ravens and I would have beat Bob in game 1.
You should submit your lineups for the remaining games so we can see how you compare.We promise not to ridicule you like we did Serge. We know you know you've been eliminated.