It keeps saying unable to connect to server, I've tried reloading the software too. This is the second day I haven't been able to play, do you think I should call them up, any suggestions?

Yeah my internet is working fine, it's just Full Tilt won't load for some reason, 2nd day in a row.

I know I want to play so bad but can't, I'd play on stars in a minute but I have a mac and therefore can only play on Full Tilt, I heard that Stars is suppose to have a mac-friendly version soon. :club:

I know I want to play so bad but can't, I'd play on stars in a minute but I have a mac and therefore can only play on Full Tilt, I heard that Stars is suppose to have a mac-friendly version soon. :club:
I know what's up (if you have a mac). IM me at dirtybizah and I can give you the run down if you still need help.

Here's an e-mail I got from support two weeks ago. I had the same problem, but now it works just fine for me.From: Full Tilt Poker - Support <support@fulltiltpoker.com>To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Macintosh ProblemsDate: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 04:26:55 -0700 (PDT)Hello,Thank you for your email and for your patience.The latest upgrade of QuickTime (version 7.1.5) has been affecting a fewsoftware packages, including ours.Anyone who has updated iTunes as well will experience this issue as thetwo programs are tied closely together. If you have these latestupgrades, I would like you to search for a file called "Connect.avi" (inthe wave folder) and remove it (delete or copy it to a differentlocation, if you want to back it up).Please do the following:1. Open your Applications folder.2. Right-Click (or control-click) on the Full Tilt Poker icon.3. Select "Show Package Contents"4. Open "Contents"5. Open "Resources"6. Open "Waves"7. Find and move the file "Connect.avi" to your desktop or you may trashit.8. Launch Full TiltOnce that is done, please launch the game client and it should work.Additional Notes Which May Help You Follow the Instructions:==============================================In simple terms, we need to open the icon for what is stored inside.If you have a two button mouse, please Right-Click the Full Tilt Pokericon.If you have a single/one-button mouse, you must press and hold the CTRLkey and click the Full Tilt Poker icon.Doing this will not start the game, but will show a number of options.Please select "Show Package Contents" and follow the remainder of myinstructions.If you require further assistance, please let us know.Regards,PhilipTechnical RepresentativeFull Tilt Poker Support

Alright thanks for all your help Adam it's working great now, but now there's no way for me to load any money in to my account, it just shows play money. There's no link to click to select which type of payment method i would like to use, ever hear of this? I'm e-mailing now.