EStorm and I were by far the 2 best players at that 6 handed table too! :DWhat, Yoda wants to play NL on FCP....hide the women and children :PI can't get in today either, now I will have to pay attention to the husband. :club: But, that new 100k tourney/qualifiers looks very interesting! It's in the newsletter.
That is true Jan and that is the definition of a soft table, if I am one of the best at it. :D
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got in.That is a bad beat for you, cause I suck. :)I guess I just haven't noticed you. I played with Jan??? the other night. Not to many forum members at my br level. :)Say hello next time. That way I will be forced to acknowledge you.
Okay next time I will say hi. I think I have played with Janfor as well but never put two and two together :DCongrats on getting onto FCP, mine must be pointing to the same spot as Jan's :(hopefully I will get on later tonight.

Still can't get in :(Mo found a real live one so I was itchin to get on, figures that's the exact moment it goes down.

Still can't get in :(Mo found a real live one so I was itchin to get on, figures that's the exact moment it goes down.
Maybe it's Mo's fault! He wants to keep the live one to himself. :club:

"We're sorry for this inconvenience, but we are experiencing some connectivity issues for certain ISPs.There's a DNS issue affecting people depending on the DNS servers used by their Internet Service Providers.The network is still trying to resolve this connection issue with the Internet Service Providers,but we do not have a time frame for player's yet.Please give it a few more hours and try again later.Thank you for your co-operation and understanding in this matter." -- email from FCP Support

posted this in another topic so oops on the double post - some of you may have considered this already - my ISP is one affected however i am able to play using my office vpn so perhaps this could help some of you if you hadn't considered it (of course dependant on your office isp but i'd say a very good likelihood that it isn't the same as your home unless a VERY small town). of course if you work for someone who might freak over this i wouldn't suggest it...

I am still unable to log-on :(Who here thinks I should try un-installing and re-installing the software?Bob, would this make a difference?I don't think so because I my ISP would still be routed the same as before. YES/NO ???

I am still unable to log-on :(Who here thinks I should try un-installing and re-installing the software?Bob, would this make a difference?I don't think so because I my ISP would still be routed the same as before. YES/NO ???
wouldn't make a difference...likely a dns routing issue
No that won't make a difference as the issue is a DNS routing problem.It's the sort of problem that we just have to wait for the DNS servers to do a fresh DNS lookup and that should allow those who can't connect to be able to again.I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I was able to get in again today. I think it is selective exclusion. They only want us donks playing.ok, just in case someone thinks I believe that.SW

Still can't connect....never seen a site go down this long :(But on the plus side, it caused me to play poker with $100 of my sports betting money on bodog yesterday, and I ran that $100 up to $550. We're doin some betting on the NCAA's today boys!

Going on Day 3 for me not able to connect; about time to try another site.
No free roll today for me I guess...should be a pretty short field if 60% have no access.

Hi everybody, with a DNS routing issue like this how fast it comes back for everybody will be different as we have to wait for the DNS server that your ISP uses to do a new lookup.A friend of mine who used Sympatico in Canada had the problem and early this morning he was able to get back in.I know it's frustrating and I do wish there was more that we could do.

Hi everybody, with a DNS routing issue like this how fast it comes back for everybody will be different as we have to wait for the DNS server that your ISP uses to do a new lookup.A friend of mine who used Sympatico in Canada had the problem and early this morning he was able to get back in.I know it's frustrating and I do wish there was more that we could do.
Thanks for the updates Bob. Sucks that there is nothing you guys can do. Amazing with all of the technology available these days that something like this can continue for several days...
Still can't connect....never seen a site go down this long :(But on the plus side, it caused me to play poker with $100 of my sports betting money on bodog yesterday, and I ran that $100 up to $550. We're doin some betting on the NCAA's today boys!
I guess the jury is still out on wether this was +EV or -EV. :club:
back on today, but still have not been refunded for missed tournys.
Hi Dabs, send me an e-mail with the details of any tournament situation you have.pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com
  • 2 weeks later...

Announcements