Ahl Playoff Ticker

EDDIE SHACK CONFERENCE FINAL:4) Cheap Thieves:1. Olli Jokinen, FLA. G A2. Alexander Semin, WAS. A A4. Keith Tkachuk, ATL. 05. Alexei Kovalev, MON. 06. Corey Perry, ANA. 7. Ryan Malone, PIT. 03. Matthieu Schneider, DET. 08. Tom Poti, NYI. A9. Roman Hamrlik, CAL. 10. Marc-Edouard Vlasic, SJ. 0SAN JOSE -0.53) Red Ravens:1. Justin Williams Carolina A A2. Milan Michalek San Jose G A A 3. Brad Boyes St. Louis 4. Bill Guerin San Jose G6. Viktor Kozlov NY Islanders G10. Jarkko Ruutu Pittsburgh 05. Alexei Zhitnik Atlanta 07. Filip Kuba Tampa Bay 08. Mark Streit Montreal A9. Franisek Kaberle Carolina 0CAROLINA -1.5********************Cheap Thieves 2.5Red Ravens 4 (Ravens lead series 3-2)********************TIGER WILLIAMS CONFERENCE FINAL:1) The Big M's (win series 4-0) 2) Swackers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is it. For the first time in the playoffs the Thieves have their backs against the wall. A couple key games include two early games, the SJ-Atlanta game and the Carolina-Washington game. Here's hoping for a 1-0 shootout win for San Jose and a 6-0 Washington route...

All three of my goalies played last night. Combined they allowed 1 goal!!!! Tonight all I had was SJ @ ATL. I don't like the matchup, but I had no choice. If the game ended.... OH NO... as I was typing... Michalek.

All three of my goalies played last night. Combined they allowed 1 goal!!!! Tonight all I had was SJ @ ATL. I don't like the matchup, but I had no choice. If the game ended.... OH NO... as I was typing... Michalek.
Daniel as a poker player you have to realize things break even in the long run...the numbers you were putting up especially in goal are unrealistic to contain over a long period of time..You have a very good team, however not at the level they have been performing..I am sure you would admit that...
Daniel as a poker player you have to realize things break even in the long run...the numbers you were putting up especially in goal are unrealistic to contain over a long period of time..You have a very good team, however not at the level they have been performing..I am sure you would admit that...
Props to Daniel for remaining under his salary cap.
Props to Daniel for remaining under his salary cap.
seriously its getting a little old...even for you
Slurpee?
there is a slurpee thread in OFF TOPIC general....Not happy to say it but it looks like the Ravens are gonna take it...
He would have been disqualified had he made it this far.
where does it state in the rules there is a penalty...???
where does it state in the rules there is a penalty...???
It doesn't indicate the penalty for having 40 guys on your active roster either. Where in the NHL rules does it state the length of suspension for hitting a guy in the face with your hockey stick? Your argument is juvenile.
It doesn't indicate the penalty for having 40 guys on your active roster either. Where in the NHL rules does it state the length of suspension for hitting a guy in the face with your hockey stick? Your argument is juvenile.
no its not actually....you are a self proclaimed monkey..there are several salary caps in sports....hard cap, soft cap, ball cap...in our case CAP