softest $1/$2 limit?

After get a couple thousand more hands in learning the basics on .25/.50 Stars tables, I'm gonna move up to $1/$2 (maybe higher if my bankroll allows by then). In another thread, I saw people say Stars at those limits is pretty hard. Can anyone recommend a site where the action is pretty soft at these limits?

interpoker has very weak-tight 1/2 tables...very easy to make some money over there (although i dont know how many tables you can play at a time). If you're going to play on party poker dont play 1/2...either stick to .5/1 or jump up to 2/4....i dont know why it is, but 1/2 plays harder than either of these levels at party.

interpoker has very weak-tight 1/2 tables...very easy to make some money over there (although i dont know how many tables you can play at a time). If you're going to play on party poker dont play 1/2...either stick to .5/1 or jump up to 2/4....i dont know why it is, but 1/2 plays harder than either of these levels at party.
Are there others that find this too? I mean about the party 1/2 being so much harder...