first off i have no idea how to use the hand converter so i apologize for thati just want to know if i made the right call herehe made a similar play earlier on where he re-raised another player's preflop raise 3x that amount with KK so here I was sure I was up against AK or maybe TT or lower b/c of the overbetdo you call this? i know my M is almost 20 and my stack is good enough where i dont have to make this call and risk a lot of chips with JJ.....just want some inputthanksPokerStars Game #8887478660: Tournament #44846222, $15.00+$1.50 Hold'em No Limit- Level V (75/150) - 2007/03/13 - 18:31:59 (ET)Table '44846222 14' 9-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: scottman90 (1345 in chips) Seat 2: Degenerasian (4405 in chips) Seat 3: tomo50 (2820 in chips) Seat 4: dirtyace111 (5020 in chips) Seat 5: ThePorpoise (4075 in chips) Seat 6: VONROLL (2355 in chips) Seat 7: j650 (6200 in chips) Seat 8: righteous01 (2920 in chips) Seat 9: massler (6370 in chips) VONROLL: posts small blind 75j650: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Degenerasian [Jc Jh]righteous01: folds massler: folds scottman90: folds Degenerasian: raises 300 to 450tomo50: folds dirtyace111: raises 4570 to 5020 and is all-inThePorpoise: folds VONROLL: folds j650: folds Degenerasian: ?---also a follow up question...lets say hypothetically he shows you AK...do you make the call at this stage of the tournament?

Depends on the hand range that you put him on - if he's tricky and would play AA/KK like this especially since you saw his earlier hand, then I fold the jacks as your equity is at 48% if AA-99, AK+. Of course it's worse, if you take out the 99/1010.If you can put him on a range of QQ-99, AK+, you're at 58% equity so I would make the call.It comes down to your read and how good it is.

You also need to take into account your position and the rest of the table. you have a lot of chips and if the table is soft then you might let this one go and keep running over the table without risk. but if the table is tough, and/or your read tells you that his range is wider then go ahead and make the call.

I think you will have the best hand here a fair amount of time, but even if he has AK, I wouldn't make the call, especially if you can run people over. A lot of inexperienced players like to play pairs 77-TT like this because their afraid of playing them after the flop, and don't want to "waste their pair."I really don't think most people are tricky enough to just shove with a big pair, but if he had shown otherwise then I would lay it down. Idk tough spot, usually the case with JJ.