Ub Cashout Check..... Help?

Ok so someone please tell me i dont need to be nervous.... I have UB cut me a rather sizable check about 2 weeks ago and I chose the fed ex option as it was the most expensive ($15-25) and i just kinda assumed it would be an overnight type of deal for that price. Well obviously here i am 2 weeks later with no check.... has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know how long it takes?? thanks.

Check under your mat at your front door, Fed Ex loves putting letters under there and usually people never find them! or email UB and ask for a tracking number and track it online. HTH

Be very worried!!! I have received a couple of cheques by mail from UB faster than the length of time your Fedex cheque is taking to arrive...Do you live with a roomate, GF or wife? If so, they may have signed for it and cashed that *****...or the Fedex guy left that sticky note on your door and it some how fell off or blew away in the wind!

E-mailed them and this is what i got.... 24 hours later, this **** makes me wonder why i still play on ub, stars support would have e mailed me in like 5 minutes."Due to technical difficulties, our processor is unable to complete a withdrawalby FedEx courier at the moment and has been sending the withdrawals out byExpress Post. Until this issue has been resolved, the $25 courier fee will bewaived. Time of delivery is 7-10 business days after it has been completed.Please note that Express Post requires no signature and has no tracking number.We're sorry for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience andunderstanding in this matter."

E-mailed them and this is what i got.... 24 hours later, this **** makes me wonder why i still play on ub, stars support would have e mailed me in like 5 minutes."Due to technical difficulties, our processor is unable to complete a withdrawalby FedEx courier at the moment and has been sending the withdrawals out byExpress Post. Until this issue has been resolved, the $25 courier fee will bewaived. Time of delivery is 7-10 business days after it has been completed.Please note that Express Post requires no signature and has no tracking number.We're sorry for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience andunderstanding in this matter."
Fulltilt pulled the same thing with me. I got the overnight check. It has something to do with Chex Inc not taking gambling business anymore.