Switching Games To Fix Some Leaks....

So I decided today that for atleast two weeks I will not play any Holdem (limit or no limit), instead for the first week I will be focusing on my PLO game. I have dabbled in O8 before but was always intrigued by PLO so I will give it a shot. I chose PLO because it will some me patience and focus so when I switch back to NLHE I will be able to fix some leaks (i.e. tossing away a strong hand when I know I am beat).For week two I will take a run at 7Stud as this game I know very little of and have very little experience playing (2-3 sessions max.). Overall I feel this will make me a better all around player and thus I can transfer any new found knowledge back to NLHE. So expect to see me posting hands in strat for some well needed advice...JoeyFinngars

I find 7 stud to be much more profitable than Hold em of any sort, because it is generally played so horribly on the internet, very few people have a genuine grasp on the game and play it correctly.

Good luck with your experiment. Let us know if it makes you a better Hold-Em player. Are you going to use PT to track your Omaha and 7CS stats?
I only recently purchased the Holdem PT version and yes I will be buying the Omaha version over the next day or so...already today I sat down at a table and doubled my buyin with in the course of half an hour on my lunch break at work. I was actually having fun playing today which is something that I haven't felt in a while playing online NLHE, I will keep you folks updated.