Just took second in a 156 man tournament on absolute poker. Started at 6 a.m., so I think I brought my B- game for most of the tournament and missed about two chances to double/triple up early in the tournament. Basically played tighter than I normally do once it got down to 36 until I hit the money, since I was so short stacked I figured I might as well take my buyin back.When the money bubble popped with 27 people left, I went all in on the next hand, which was thankfully AA.After that, I got a cup of tea and played ABC poker until it was down to three.I was in third, but the other two seems happy to push each other, so I waited about three hands until they got it all in.Heads up I think I went all in with A7 and AJ in the first five hands and got paid off both times to get even.Then, I went about 60 hands with my fifth best hand being K3 offsuit. I went allin with J9 off, A2 suited twice to steal the blinds and maybe bluffed a couple of pots. The guy I was facing was the calling station type.Eventually he had a 3/1 chip lead on me and I went allin with AK and got called by 810 and he caught a boat.Oh, it was a .50 tournament and second gave me a payout of $12.41:)