I don't use one of the big poker sites, so I can't track my stats with an outside program. However, Bodog provides me with some basic stats, but I don't have much of a reference point...pro stats...good player stats. So I was wondering if I could get some input. These are after around 90,000 hands, so I think it's a fair sample...Games Won: 11%Flops Seen: 36%Win % if Flop Seen: 27%Showdowns Won: 62%

Custom, I used to be at 50% flops seen around 30,000 hands, so I think I've brought it down a lot.Also, my showdown % is poor? That was actually the one that I was semi-proud of. I don't know many people that play my site that have better.

are you playing Limit or NL(holdem I presume?), also are you usually playing 9 or 10 player tables(some sites differ) or are you playing 6 max tables, or do tables break up a lot and you play shorthanded a lot?

I don't mean to bring up a dead topic, but I've tried to be patient, and I didn't quite get the response that I was looking for. If you could offer any input on the topic, I'd be appreciative.