favorite monty python quote

My husband and I have a contest during the "Bigus Dickus" segment of LOB where we try to see who can go the longest without laughing.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are french because we have this ooouuuuttttrageous Accent.Nikki you rule, thanks for starting this thread
Thank-you, thank-you. black%20knight.jpg

TIM: Follow. But! Follow only if ye be men of valor, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived! Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth. ARTHUR: Where? TIM: There! ARTHUR: What, behind the rabbit? TIM: It is the rabbit! ARTHUR: You silly sod! TIM: What? ARTHUR: You got us all worked up! TIM: Well, that's no ordinary rabbit. ARTHUR: Ohh. TIM: That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on. ROBIN: You tit! I soiled my armor I was so scared! TIM: Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide; it's a killer! GALAHAD: Get stuffed! TIM: He'll do you up a treat mate! GALAHAD: Oh, yeah? ROBIN: You mangy scots git! TIM: I'm warning you! ROBIN: What's he do, nibble your bum? TIM: He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones! ARTHUR: Go on, Bors. Chop his head off! BORS: Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up! [ Rabbit flies at Bors’s throat and savages him to death } ROBIN: I done it again! TIM: I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it? Well, it's always the same. I always tell them-- ARTHUR: Oh, shut up! TIM: Do they listen to me?

What was the name of the beast? The Feral Rabbit or something like that?"That's no ordinary rabbit!" Clease with a thick Scottish accent... love it
Was the rabbit named OOLONG????
"Jesus Christ"Right after the french launch the trojan rabbit over the wall.  The whole movie is great.Gotta love the Enchanter...His name is of course Tim.
That quote is made completely hillarious in the delivery. I can here Graham Chapman saying it in my head. Nikki
"Jesus Christ"Right after the french launch the trojan rabbit over the wall.  The whole movie is great.Gotta love the Enchanter...His name is of course Tim.
That quote is made completely hillarious in the delivery. I can here Graham Chapman saying it in my head. Nikki
Completely agree. Everytine I think about that part I automatically repeat the quote, many times out loud.
and I like to dress in woman's clothes.  I am a girlie just like my dear papa.
" I cut down trees. I eat my lunch. I go to the lavat'ry. On Wednesdays I go shopping and have buttered scones for tea."
Completely agree. Everytine I think about that part I automatically repeat the quote, many times out loud.
I'm going froom memory here, but after the rabbit lands on one of the servants there is a very quite but well timed"aww fuck that!"
Just had to come back here for my 300th post to go from Groupie to Veteran.Best. Thread. Ever.Sorry about the plagarism
Congrats on your 300th. You probably have that sexy English accent, don't you. Nikki"We've already got one. It's very nice."
Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of Elderberries.I faaaart in your general direction. :wink:
"Now go away or I will taunt you a second time you filthy English Knnnigggits!"
Just had to come back here for my 300th post to go from Groupie to Veteran.Best. Thread. Ever.Sorry about the plagarism
Congrats on your 300th. You probably have that sexy English accent, don't you. Nikki"We've already got one. It's very nice."
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm an Aussie. Just living in London.Still sexy, but Australian :club: "You're all individuals" "I'm not"
Congrats on your 300th.  You probably have that sexy English accent, don't you.  Nikki"We've already got one.   It's very nice."
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm an Aussie. Just living in London.Still sexy, but Australian :club: "You're all individuals" "I'm not"
Aussie accents are hot, too. When my best friend and I were in Scotland (April 2003) we went horsback riding in the hills around Loch Ness (such fun). One of the girls working at the horse farm was Australian. The Scottish proprietor tells her something to the effect of " It must be nice having some girls here with your accent." This Scottish woman thought Australian and American accents sounded the same. Apparently, this is a widely held misconception by Brits. Americans think Austrailians sound like Brits. We are also wrong. Conclusion: The Australian accent sounds like itself, not American or Brit, but maybe somewhere in between. Either way, it's totally hot. Nikki"We're French! Why do you think I have this outrageous accent." " I burst my pimples at you and call your door-opening request a silly thing; you tiny brained wipers of other peoples' bottoms. ..."
Congrats on your 300th.  You probably have that sexy English accent, don't you.  Nikki"We've already got one.   It's very nice."
Aussie accents are hot, too. When my best friend and I were in Scotland (April 2003) we went horsback riding in the hills around Loch Ness (such fun). One of the girls working at the horse farm was Australian. The Scottish proprietor tells her something to the effect of " It must be nice having some girls here with your accent." This Scottish woman thought Australian and American accents sounded the same. Apparently, this is a widely held misconception by Brits. Americans think Austrailians sound like Brits. We are also wrong. Conclusion: The Australian accent sounds like itself, not American or Brit, but maybe somewhere in between. Either way, it's totally hot. Nikki"We're French! Why do you think I have this outrageous accent." " I burst my pimples at you and call your door-opening request a silly thing; you tiny brained wipers of other peoples' bottoms. ..."
G'day mate. I reckon you enjoying the lingo is beaut.It makes you a fair dinkum sheila and makes me as happy as a pig in shit!and here i was thinking you Yanks were hard yakka...This thread is going off like a bucket of prawns in the sun!Onya **********"Splitter!"

Brian’s mother: What star sign is he?Wise Man #2: Capricorn.Brian’s mother: Capricorn, eh? What are they like?Wise Man #2: He is the son of God, our Messiah.Wise Man #1: King of the Jews.Brian’s mother: And that's Capricorn, is it?Wise Man #3: No, no, that's just him.Brian’s mother: Oh, I was going to say, otherwise there'd be a lot of them.

None shall Pass! ARTHUR: What? BLACK KNIGHT: None shall pass. ARTHUR: I have no quarrel with you, brave Sir knight, but I must cross this bridge. BLACK KNIGHT: Then you shall die. ARTHUR: I command you, as King of the Britons to stand aside. BLACK KNIGHT: I move for no man. ARTHUR: So be it! (Furious battle ensues, Black Knight loses an arm) BLACK KNIGHT: (Glancing at his shoulder) 'Tis but a scratch. ARTHUR: A scratch? Your arm's off. BLACK KNIGHT: No, it isn't. ARTHUR: (Pointing to the arm on ground) Well, what's that then? BLACK KNIGHT: I've had worse. ARTHUR: You're a liar. BLACK KNIGHT: Come on you pansy! (More swordfighting, the black knight loses another arm) ARTHUR: Victory is mine. (sinking to his knees) I thank thee O Lord that in thy ... BLACK KNIGHT: Come on then. ARTHUR: What? You stupid bastard. You haven't got any arms left. BLACK KNIGHT: Course I have. ARTHUR: Look! BLACK KNIGHT: What! Just a flesh wound. (Black Knight kicks Arthur) ARTHUR: I'll have your leg. (He is kicked again.) Right! [The BLACK KNIGHT kicks him again and ARTHUR chops his leg off. The BLACK KNIGHT keeps his balance with difficulty.] BLACK KNIGHT: I'll do you for that. ARTHUR: You'll what ... ? BLACK KNIGHT: Come HERE. ARTHUR: What are you going to do. bleed on me? BLACK KNIGHT: I'm invincible! ARTHUR: You're a looney. BLACK KNIGHT: The Black Knight always triumphs. Have at you! [ARTHUR takes his last leg off. The BLACK KNIGHT's body lands upright.] BLACK KNIGHT: All right, we'll call it a draw. ARTHUR: Come, Patsy. [ARTHUR and PATSY start to cross the bridge.] BLACK KNIGHT: Running away eh? You yellow bastard, Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!