90 Man Sng Team Challenge

Hey all,I posted this on bluff, so if you are interested in joining, please head here to join up: http://www.bluffmagazine.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6871So here's the deal: Teams of two will compete in six - 90 man $20 sit and go tournaments on Full Tilt. It's a total of 12 tournaments as it is 6 per person. Only 5 of the 6 tournaments will count however as you'll be able to drop your worst score. The team with the lowest overall placement total from the tournaments will win. All results will be verified via screen shots posted in an "official" thread or via PM. We can also use the pokerdb to verify results. Although its tough for poker players, please be honest. Entry will be $50 a team or $25 a person, and the payouts will be determined based on how many teams we have. This will be open to discussion as the numbers grow. Money will be transferred via the player to player transfers. The date to start will be TBA and each team will have 3 weeks to complete all tournaments. Any team that does not play six tournaments will be disqualified. I also want to encourage you to challenge other teams by posting when you will be playing. To join, please send me a PM on the Bluff forum with the 2 screen names on FT and I will adjust the official list as it grows on this thread. As of 2/27, here is the official list:(1) NYRAJF/ctre6(2) Billinga/actyper

Hey all,I posted this on bluff, so if you are interested in joining, please head here to join up: http://www.bluffmagazine.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6871So here's the deal: Teams of two will compete in six - 90 man $20 sit and go tournaments on Full Tilt. It's a total of 12 tournaments as it is 6 per person. Only 5 of the 6 tournaments will count however as you'll be able to drop your worst score. The team with the lowest overall placement total from the tournaments will win. All results will be verified via screen shots posted in an "official" thread or via PM. We can also use the pokerdb to verify results. Although its tough for poker players, please be honest. Entry will be $50 a team or $25 a person, and the payouts will be determined based on how many teams we have. This will be open to discussion as the numbers grow. Money will be transferred via the player to player transfers. The date to start will be TBA and each team will have 3 weeks to complete all tournaments. Any team that does not play six tournaments will be disqualified. I also want to encourage you to challenge other teams by posting when you will be playing. To join, please send me a PM on the Bluff forum with the 2 screen names on FT and I will adjust the official list as it grows on this thread. As of 2/27, here is the official list:(1) NYRAJF/ctre6(2) Billinga/actyper
Is it just me or was any one else offended by this comment. As much as cheating has been a prevalent part of the past, I at least hope that the younger generation is trying as much as possible to maintain a decent level of integrity.My .02
Is it just me or was any one else offended by this comment. As much as cheating has been a prevalent part of the past, I at least hope that the younger generation is trying as much as possible to maintain a decent level of integrity.My .02
I'm not offended at all, after seeing the $200 post, and the replies to it I'm pretty sure the poker playing demographic is some of the most dishonest that exist.