Wpt La Poker Classic Anthony "little" Mak And Other Fcper's Days 1-3

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cardplayer and Pokerwire need better, more accurate updates.Cardcore, do something about that.If not now, then in future 10k events.
I'm personally going to be out at the WSOP with a team (permitting WSOP permission), and then TexasHoldem.com is going to be doing full time tournament reporting for all the major events.I can't make Bay 101 or NBC, I have family things that I need to go back to New York for. After that, though, we'll be doing FT coverage again.
I'm personally going to be out at the WSOP with a team (permitting WSOP permission), and then TexasHoldem.com is going to be doing full time tournament reporting for all the major events.
Cool, and thank you for all the updates.

from texasholdem.com:JC Alvarado Busts Scott ClementsJC Alvarado raised to $18,000 preflop and got 2 callers, including Scott Clements. On a Q-J-9 flop, Clements moved all-in. The big blind called, Alvarado moved all-in on top, and the big blind folded.Alvarado showed 99 to Clements' AQ, and Clements failed to catch a miracle. JC Alvarado is over $400,000 in chips with 59 players remaining.

JC Alvarado Doubles Through Paul WasickaPaul Wasicka raises preflop and JC Alvarado calls. The flop is Ks-2s-7d, and Wasicka checks. Alvarado bets $40k and Wasicka moves all-in. Alvarado calls and shows KcQc. Wasicka has 5c7c and fails to improve on the Jc turn and Jd river.JC Alvarado has over $600,000 in chips.

JC Alvarado Doubles Through Paul WasickaPaul Wasicka raises preflop and JC Alvarado calls. The flop is Ks-2s-7d, and Wasicka checks. Alvarado bets $40k and Wasicka moves all-in. Alvarado calls and shows KcQc. Wasicka has 5c7c and fails to improve on the Jc turn and Jd river.JC Alvarado has over $600,000 in chips.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ohhh yeah! Great playing JC! Take this thing down.
Ohhh yeah! Great playing JC! Take this thing down.
Play done for the day, JC made it into Day 4 with a big stackim going to sleep, be backl tomorrow