Epassporte Down?

Anybody else get this?"Some ePassporte functionality is currently undergoing maintenance. Your balance will appear as $0.00 and many functions will not be available until maintenance is complete. We apologize for the inconvenience and we are working to resolve this matter immediately."

Anybody else get this?"Some ePassporte functionality is currently undergoing maintenance. Your balance will appear as $0.00 and many functions will not be available until maintenance is complete. We apologize for the inconvenience and we are working to resolve this matter immediately."
I didnt get that message, But i did have 50.00 pending that was supposed to be in my account at this time and they moved the time back so i dont know

Software needs to be fixed, programs upgraded, security leaks patched, and may other things. Its probably just a 1-2 day thing and e-passport will be back to normal.Be happy they fix their **** so you don't randomly lose money!

Software needs to be fixed, programs upgraded, security leaks patched, and may other things. Its probably just a 1-2 day thing and e-passport will be back to normal.Be happy they fix their **** so you don't randomly lose money!
lol neteller cough cough.....did you call them?