New Challenge (old Challenge)

I was just playing this guy, and I could never seem to finish him off. It got to the point where we'd probably paid close to his $30 buyin in rake. finally busted him, yay like $4 profit or whatever, but then he reloaded and lost 3 more full 50 buyins. Yay for tilt when it's not me.

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Only problem is that it only really helps to vent when people empathize with you. Most people just skim right over it. Except for Mark, he got a lot of love, lol.
Thats because I really don't deserve downswings, amirite??? ;)Mark
Thats because I really don't deserve downswings, amirite??? ;)Mark
You saying because I'm an ******* I deserve them then huh? :club:
http://www.pokerhand.org/?3095817even my mistakes are awesome :)nice graph rdog. Lines going up are always nice
Nice graph RDiggidy.
TY. By the way Mike, those graphs that you got people to post on 4, if you had to list the best of the best in SSNL, all of the people that posted graphs would be on that list and they all had big stretches.
TY. By the way Mike, those graphs that you got people to post on 4, if you had to list the best of the best in SSNL, all of the people that posted graphs would be on that list and they all had big stretches.
wait what? I don't recall having people post graphs on 2p2. I'm not really sure what you're talking aboutFor staking someone for .5/1nl, how much should I invest? no more than 25? As a pro I've always tried to stick to 50-100bi
wait what? I don't recall having people post graphs on 2p2. I'm not really sure what you're talking aboutFor staking someone for .5/1nl, how much should I invest? no more than 25? As a pro I've always tried to stick to 50-100bi
LOL, different Mike. ChicagoMike that originally was asking about graphs.Such a bankroll nit you are :club:. I usually don't keep more than 25-30 buy ins in my account. Definitely wouldn't put more than that into staking.
Fold pre.
I think I will after this hand. Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($54.10)Hero (MP) ($50.50)CO ($150.55)Button ($66.85)SB ($63.45)BB ($50.00)Preflop: Hero is MP with tc.gifkc.gif1 fold, Hero raises to $1.75, CO calls $1.75, 3 foldsFlop: ($4.25) 6c.gifqs.gifac.gif(2 players)Hero bets $3.00, CO calls $3.00Turn: ($10.25) kh.gif(2 players)Hero bets $9.00, CO raises to $20.00, Hero raises to $45.75 (All-In), CO calls $25.75River: ($101.75) jc.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $101.75 | Rake: $3.00Results in white below: Hero had 10club.gif Kclub.gif (flush, Ace high)CO had Jspade.gif 10diamond.gif (straight, Ace high)Outcome: Hero won $98.75SP32-20080825-010903.jpg
LOL, different Mike. ChicagoMike that originally was asking about graphs.Such a bankroll nit you are :club:. I usually don't keep more than 25-30 buy ins in my account. Definitely wouldn't put more than that into staking.
bank wires are such a pain if u need more though :ts

+100 in 1k hands on my day back, I played a lot of hands really bad and fancy and ended up 3 buyins stuck. Took a break, got a nice little wake up call and nitted my way into a profit. Will post hands and graphs when I get pt3 working.

Enjoy your share of Fay. Bitch made a mess here.
Yeah. Didn't look like we were going to get anything but now we're getting pounded. Pretty cool the pic updates on it's own too.
I'm in such a freaking sick game with really deep stacks
Weeeee!Ownser McPwn the donks and teach them who Shipples McBoomSauce is! :D:ts:4h:D:club: