New Challenge (old Challenge)

im2bed. goal for sunday is to play no donkaments and by doing so waste my day.- Jordan
Uhm, I decided to play the $60r on Eurolinx, but I'm pretty sure this is all I'll be playing today as far as donkaments go.Nooo more.- Jordan
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

http://www.roppongiusa.com/That's our place HMMM i checked out the El indio website.. looks good I'll have to check it out
Ahh nice. I lived/worked in La Jolla for a year. Love it down there, probably one of my favorite downtowns anywhere.mark

If any US players are having trouble getting money onto any site, i think i should be able to help, being British and able to deposit more easily.

Been an interesting day: (all hands same villain)Full Tilt Poker, $2/$4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 2 PlayersLeggoPoker.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $438SB: $455.50Pre-Flop: 5c 6c dealt to Hero (BB)SB raises to $12, Hero calls $8Flop: ($24) 8s 7c 4s (2 Players)Hero checks, SB bets $24, Hero raises to $62, SB raises to $443.50 and is All-In, Hero calls $364 and is All-InTurn: ($876) 4d (2 Players - 1 is All-In)River: ($876) Js (2 Players - 1 is All-In)Results: $876 Pot ($0.50 Rake)Hero showed 5c 6c (a straight, Eight high) and LOST (-$438 NET)SB showed Jc Jd (a full house, Jacks full of Fours) and WON $875.50 (+$437.50 NET)OWNED IMOFull Tilt Poker, $2/$4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 2 PlayersLeggoPoker.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $494SB: $953.25Pre-Flop: Th Tc dealt to Hero (BB)SB raises to $12, Hero raises to $42, SB calls $30Flop: ($84) Qc Jc Ad (2 Players)Hero bets $42, SB calls $42Turn: ($168) Jh (2 Players)Hero checks, SB checksRiver: ($168) 4d (2 Players)Hero checks, SB bets $134, Hero calls $134Results: $436 Pot ($0.50 Rake)Hero showed Th Tc (two pair, Jacks and Tens) and WON $435.50 (+$217.50 NET)SB showed Kc 9s (a pair of Jacks) and LOST (-$218 NET)SHIP SHIPFull Tilt Poker, $2/$4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 2 PlayersLeggoPoker.com Hand History ConverterHero (SB): $645.75BB: $789.50Pre-Flop: 6s 5s dealt to Hero (SB)Hero raises to $12, BB calls $8Flop: ($24) Kd 2c 3h (2 Players)BB checks, Hero bets $15, BB calls $15Turn: ($54) 4h (2 Players)BB bets $54, Hero raises to $240, BB raises to $762.50 and is All-In, Hero calls $378.75 and is All-InRiver: ($1,291.50) 5d (2 Players - 1 is All-In)Results: $1,291.50 Pot ($0.50 Rake)Hero showed 6s 5s (a straight, Six high) and WON $1,291 (+$645.25 NET)BB showed 3s 2s (two pair, Threes and Twos) and LOST (-$645.75 NET)

lol does QFMFT mean what I think it means?Tre-roppongi is awesome. I've been there once and enjoyed their appetizers more than their entrees lol.If you're looking for cheap but awesome fast mexican food, this place on Genesee near La Jolla, "El Cotixan" is awesome. Carne asada and california burritos are the nuts, as well as their nachos......and their carne asada fries....their hot sauce is also the yums :DA pretty sweet sit down mexican restaurant that comes to mind is Fidel's which is off Via De La Valle. Their shrimp burrito w/verde salsa is awesome as well as chips n cheese :club: O man i'm getting hungry.I really like George's (http://www.georgesatthecove.com), which is also in downtown La Jolla. I ate in the bottom level which i believe is fancier than the upper. Great food, pricey, and awesome atmosphere. Hate their website though.Pamplemousse is the nuts. Expensive and excellent food. I really recommend the Truffle Fries, insanely good. http://pgrille.com/home.htmlhave fun :Doh and Fin's is another fast food place that has awesome fish tacos imo

haven't decided yet.. either the days inn near the zoo or the hard rock.. got any suggestions?
I recommend not staying near the zoo lol. Unless u mean the san diego zoo which I think is in downtown? That should be fine. The wild animal park...HELL NO.I'm actually not too experienced w/downtown. I know la jolla better and so naturally I'd recommend that as you could go enjoy the beach :club: Unfortunately SD is so spread apart and really it's just a giant suburb. Downtown if you wanna find stuff to keep yourself busy.La Jolla if you just wanna relax, eat, shop a little, and beach.

I probably just played the funniest hand ever.First hand of a 2/4 hu game on eurolinx. Guy sits w 300$ and opens. I call 67cc.Flop comes decent, 777. We both check. Turn Q i bet 21, call. Riv A I bet 56 he shoves. I call. He flips 94o.- Jordan

I probably just played the funniest hand ever.First hand of a 2/4 hu game on eurolinx. Guy sits w 300$ and opens. I call 67cc.Flop comes decent, 777. We both check. Turn Q i bet 21, call. Riv A I bet 56 he shoves. I call. He flips 94o.- Jordan
lol at that flop
I recommend not staying near the zoo lol. Unless u mean the san diego zoo which I think is in downtown? That should be fine. The wild animal park...HELL NO.I'm actually not too experienced w/downtown. I know la jolla better and so naturally I'd recommend that as you could go enjoy the beach :club: Unfortunately SD is so spread apart and really it's just a giant suburb. Downtown if you wanna find stuff to keep yourself busy.La Jolla if you just wanna relax, eat, shop a little, and beach.
Yeah last year when we visited we stayed at the Days Inn near the San Diego zoo.. it was nice and cheap but a bit of a drive from La Jolla and Pacific Beach. I'm not sure where the Hard Rock is.. What hotels in La Jolla would you recommend that are nice and decently affordable?
meh I have probably <10k hands logged at Cake this month....so I'm not going to be winning any rake races anytime soon(tbh didn't know they even existed) Its hard for me to play a ton of hands at Cake bc I basically just sit at 5/10-25/50 hu tables and wait for fish and sometimes its really slow...
They just added the rake race recently. But I think they said they're going to try to add them for all the rooms at if they can. So that'll be nice.Edit: This is Kurt... I didn't realize Brigette was logged on, lol.
They just added the rake race recently. But I think they said they're going to try to add them for all the rooms at if they can. So that'll be nice.Edit: This is Kurt... I didn't realize Brigette was logged on, lol.
There's an easy joke in here somewhere but I can't find it right now.
God dammit... Enough with the D. How many times do I have to spell it correctly until someone leaves the damn D out.And no... but funny guy!
Strange Id expect you to be more pissed if I knew how to spell your girls name. My bad Kurdt
Strange Id expect you to be more pissed if I knew how to spell your girls name. My bad Kurdt
Well... LOLBut it's not just you, I think even her job spells her shit wrong, so it just gets old.She says at work, her emails have her signature w/ her name at the bottom, and then people reply and still spell it wrong. Plus her email address is her name, lol.
Well... LOLBut it's not just you, I think even her job spells her shit wrong, so it just gets old.She says at work, her emails have her signature w/ her name at the bottom, and then people reply and still spell it wrong. Plus her email address is her name, lol.
I guess that could get annoying but in the end, only kindness matters.
Yeah last year when we visited we stayed at the Days Inn near the San Diego zoo.. it was nice and cheap but a bit of a drive from La Jolla and Pacific Beach. I'm not sure where the Hard Rock is.. What hotels in La Jolla would you recommend that are nice and decently affordable?
no idea : (I'm fortunate enough to have grown up there so when it comes to hotels, I can't help you : (strongly recommend fidel's or cotixan btw if u love mexican food. Don't really know if we have anything famous in SD besides the zoo. Downtown has a nice hookah place called Fumari. Horton Plaza for shopping if u stay thereoh and if you're into this kind of thing, which I'm not, there's Corvette Diner where it's set up like the 50's I guess? That's fine...but their unique trait is that the waitresses kinda treat you shitty (they're supposed to).

I've stayed at the Embassy Suites in La Jolla a few times. It not cheap, but the rooms are nice and youe get free cooked to order breakfast and a free cocktail hour in the evening.Parking was like $11 a day.