How The Razz Do You Play Razz?

Let's keep this just between us on the forum, but I'm going to try to lure him in to higher stakes than he wants to play. Then I'll use my scary talented razz skills to take all of his money. It's the perfect plan~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats easy to do, if you can get him to a 15-30 table he's off his game but because he's stubborn he'll still, he's likely to shoot off a couple hundred or so before he comes to his senses unless he luckboxes hard.
thats easy to do, if you can get him to a 15-30 table he's off his game but because he's stubborn he'll still, he's likely to shoot off a couple hundred or so before he comes to his senses unless he luckboxes hard.
It's razz, he's gonna luckbox a bunch of huge pots and then move up to higher limits and go broke. Good formula.
Lol, just like triple draw.
Yeah, triple draw is sick too - only, in Razz you see some of your opponents cards, so you can be even more certain than in triple draw that his hand is trash (although drawing three mostly is an indication of a sub-optimal hand too... :club: ), which makes it a bit more annoying imo...
Yeah, triple draw is sick too - only, in Razz you see some of your opponents cards, so you can be even more certain than in triple draw that his hand is trash (although drawing three mostly is an indication of a sub-optimal hand too... :club: ), which makes it a bit more annoying imo...
No, it makes it annoying when they draw 3.....and then pat their 7.