Why so gullible Daniel? You accept the party line as long as it is written or on TV? Bush 'STOLE' the election? Well why couldn't Mr. Gore win his HOME STATE? If he would have won TN, he would have been President. The reason he didn't is because of his political career he sold out every value he held when the good people of TN put him in office. He was a pro-life, conservative democrat. Then he saw big stars and wanted to be President. He has no moral core. He once told an anti-tobacco story about his sister dying from lung cancer at one of the conventions....he voice faltered and he cast the blame of his sister's death at the doorstep of the evil tobacco companies....DIRTY LITTLE SECRET?: His family still owned and farmed tobacco and sold it to those big tobacco companies, and his campaign accepted $$$ from RJ Reynolds and Phillip Morris. Nice eh? But he is a great man and the guy in the office is a jerk....nice logic.Another fact that may get in the way of the 'TRUTH" (it was in a movie so it has to be true) The planet Mars has experienced 'global warming' in the last 50 years....funny....no atomosphere and greenhouse gasses there.....but still some naturally occurring global warming. Amazing. You were the same way when you watched the distortion of Michael Moore.....How about reading some books and learn some facts. There are just as many scientists that debunk global warming as there are proponents.....but they are not the left's media darlings.sheesh.

its a shame no everyone will appreciate your post as much as I
AS long as I have you Chrozzo :)I mean, I love Daniel...favorite player and all, but he has this tendency that has finally driven me to reply :club:
Another fact that may get in the way of the 'TRUTH" (it was in a movie so it has to be true) The planet Mars has experienced 'global warming' in the last 50 years....funny....no atomosphere and greenhouse gasses there.....but still some naturally occurring global warming. Amazing. You were the same way when you watched the distortion of Michael Moore.....How about reading some books and learn some facts. There are just as many scientists that debunk global warming as there are proponents.....but they are not the left's media darlings.sheesh.
Didn't we send lunar 'cars' to Mars? And now it's getting warmer?I guess they are right
wait...we landed on the moon?but i heard kevin bacon or nicole kidman once say that that was a hoaxdammit, now I dont know whats true and whats not!
Bacon....hmmm