Need Homework Help, Stars $ For Two Helpers.

Alright here's the deal. I'm supposed to interview two people by tommorow for my marketing research class but obviously I don't have the time. There is two parts to this. Basically just answer the questions below in (or around) three short sentences. 5.50$ in Stars (leave ur names) each to the first two people that actually fill out this survey with useful information and not brief one sentence responses. This shouldn't take more then 20 minutes. ThanksOn any item/topico When thinking about products or services that you use, what comes to mind as a “new” product/service/technology?o Why is this product “new” for you?§ o When did you first start using _______ (the new product/service)?o What happened that made you begin using ______ (the new product/service)?o How do you use ________ (the new product/service) now?o What has happened since you started using _______ (the new product/service)?o Describe the process you went through to buy _______ (the new product/service)?§ What happened?§ How long did it take to make a decision?§ What other brands/products did you consider?§ What was most important to you in making a choice to adopt the new product? Are you satisfied with this product? Would you switch to a competiors similar product? Who or why not?On the topic of Digital Cameras.o Is this product “new” for you?§ o When did you first start using _______ (the new product/service)?o What happened that made you begin using ______ (the new product/service)?o How do you use ________ (the new product/service) now?o What has happened since you started using _______ (the new product/service)?o Describe the process you went through to buy _______ (the new product/service)?§ What happened?§ How long did it take to make a decision?§ What other brands/products did you consider?§ What was most important to you in making a choice to adopt the new product? Are you satisfied with this product? Would you switch to a competiors similar product? Who or why not?

Alright here's the deal. I'm supposed to interview two people by tommorow for my marketing research class but obviously I don't have the time. There is two parts to this. Basically just answer the questions below in (or around) three short sentences. 5.50$ in Stars (leave ur names) each to the first two people that actually fill out this survey with useful information and not brief one sentence responses. This shouldn't take more then 20 minutes. Thankso When thinking about products or services that you use, what comes to mind as a “new” product/service/technology?o Why is this product “new” for you?§ o When did you first start using _______ (the new product/service)?o What happened that made you begin using ______ (the new product/service)?o How do you use ________ (the new product/service) now?o What has happened since you started using _______ (the new product/service)?o Describe the process you went through to buy _______ (the new product/service)?§ What happened?§ How long did it take to make a decision?§ What other brands/products did you consider?§ What was most important to you in making a choice to adopt the new product? Are you satisfied with this product? Would you switch to a competiors similar product? Who or why not?On the topic of Digital Cameras.o Is this product “new” for you? Not at all§ o When did you first start using _______ (the new product/service)? 1999o What happened that made you begin using ______ (the new product/service)? The ability to capture to computer without scannero How do you use ________ (the new product/service) now? In what capacity? I use it to take pictures and video caps.o What has happened since you started using _______ (the new product/service)? My penis grew (ok just kidding). Seriously, nothing really. I just take a lot of photos.o Describe the process you went through to buy _______ (the new product/service)? Simple 5 step plan. Figure out what I want, look alternatives, weigh their pros/cons, picked one, and then hoped it'd keep working (so far so good on the new cam.)§ What happened? I have a camera now where I used to not have one.§ How long did it take to make a decision? A week.§ What other brands/products did you consider? I got a Sony, and considered Canon, Nikon, and that's about it.§ What was most important to you in making a choice to adopt the new product? Highest functionality of an ultra-slim D/C. Are you satisfied with this product?Yes Would you switch to a competiors similar product? Who or why not? I would if it had features that compelled me to buy. I'm not very brand loyal.
Being a marketing major, I couldn't help but comply. That being said, be careful about vague wording when conducting qualititative research like this, as a lot of your questions are hard to understand. Try listing brands with sentence-completion or other qualititative data collection methods.Carreirabomb on stars
Alright here's the deal. I'm supposed to interview two people by tommorow for my marketing research class but obviously I don't have the time. There is two parts to this. Basically just answer the questions below in (or around) three short sentences. 5.50$ in Stars (leave ur names) each to the first two people that actually fill out this survey with useful information and not brief one sentence responses. This shouldn't take more then 20 minutes. Thankso When thinking about products or services that you use, what comes to mind as a “new” product/service/technology?o Why is this product “new” for you?§ o When did you first start using _______ (the new product/service)?o What happened that made you begin using ______ (the new product/service)?o How do you use ________ (the new product/service) now?o What has happened since you started using _______ (the new product/service)?o Describe the process you went through to buy _______ (the new product/service)?§ What happened?§ How long did it take to make a decision?§ What other brands/products did you consider?§ What was most important to you in making a choice to adopt the new product? Are you satisfied with this product? Would you switch to a competiors similar product? Who or why not?On the topic of Digital Cameras.o Is this product “new” for you? Yes§ o When did you first start using _______ (the new product/service)? Just got one about 4 months ago.o What happened that made you begin using ______ (the new product/service)? I got a free one for getting a new bank acct.o How do you use ________ (the new product/service) now? I use it to take pictures and put on comp file.o What has happened since you started using _______ (the new product/service)? Nothing really except I occasionally take pictures although I rarely use it anymore that it is not that new anymore.o Describe the process you went through to buy _______ (the new product/service)? Didn't buy I got it for free. For that, I drove to the bank and signed up for an account.§ What happened? Not sure what this means. I got a digital camera.§ How long did it take to make a decision? Well I thought about getting one for awhile but didn't really want to pay for one, since I don't really take a lot of pictures.§ What other brands/products did you consider? None.§ What was most important to you in making a choice to adopt the new product? That it was free. Are you satisfied with this product? Sure. Would you switch to a competiors similar product? Who or why not? If I used it alot and didn't like it I suppose I would.
PS name: Poppy Hillis
Alright here's the deal. I'm supposed to interview two people by tommorow for my marketing research class but obviously I don't have the time. There is two parts to this. Basically just answer the questions below in (or around) three short sentences. 5.50$ in Stars (leave ur names) each to the first two people that actually fill out this survey with useful information and not brief one sentence responses. This shouldn't take more then 20 minutes. ThanksOn any item/topico When thinking about products or services that you use, what comes to mind as a “new” product/service/technology?o Why is this product “new” for you?§ o When did you first start using _______ (the new product/service)?o What happened that made you begin using ______ (the new product/service)?o How do you use ________ (the new product/service) now?o What has happened since you started using _______ (the new product/service)?o Describe the process you went through to buy _______ (the new product/service)?§ What happened?§ How long did it take to make a decision?§ What other brands/products did you consider?§ What was most important to you in making a choice to adopt the new product? Are you satisfied with this product? Would you switch to a competiors similar product? Who or why not?On the topic of Cell Phones.o Is this product “new” for you? yes§ o When did you first start using _______ (the new product/service)? 6 mos ago.o What happened that made you begin using ______ (the new product/service)? I gave in. I always said I would never get one, but saw how much easier things were with one for everyone else and finally gave up.o How do you use ________ (the new product/service) now? I use it to call people and recieve calls for people.o What has happened since you started using _______ (the new product/service)? I have stayed in touch with more people and generally made everyday things easier.o Describe the process you went through to buy _______ (the new product/service)? Thought about it for years and years, the last straw was when a close friend moved away and I realized it might be worth it to get one. Process? I went to the Sprint Store and got a phone and a basic services, didnt really shop around or anything.§ What happened? I think I answered that above.§ How long did it take to make a decision? about a decade.§ What other brands/products did you consider? Verizon and Cingular, but Sprint store was closer to my house.§ What was most important to you in making a choice to adopt the new product? Answered that above. Are you satisfied with this product? yes Would you switch to a competiors similar product? Who or why not? I think I might when my contract is over, I've heard Sprint sucks, but since that is my only frame of reference I don't really know better.
Since I did 2, do I get $11? PS sn: Poppy Hillis
Alright here's the deal. I'm supposed to interview two people by tommorow for my marketing research class but obviously I don't have the time. There is two parts to this. Basically just answer the questions below in (or around) three short sentences. 5.50$ in Stars (leave ur names) each to the first two people that actually fill out this survey with useful information and not brief one sentence responses. This shouldn't take more then 20 minutes. ThanksOn any item/topico When thinking about products or services that you use, what comes to mind as a “new” product/service/technology?Samsung High Definition TV. o Why is this product “new” for you?Because we just got our first one for Christmas.§ o When did you first start using _______ (the new product/service)?December of this year.o What happened that made you begin using ______ (the new product/service)?Seen them in stores and thought they were very interesting and the picture was unbelievable.o How do you use ________ (the new product/service) now?It is our main TV. We use it to watch movies and sporting events. It serves as our family hub.o What has happened since you started using _______ (the new product/service)?When watching these events in the past we would all be watching them on our own tvs. Now we all sit and watch them together.o Describe the process you went through to buy _______ (the new product/service)?Shopped in stores to see what we liked. Then came home and researched the products further using the internet.§ What happened?Finally narrowed our choices down to two tvs and then went shopping in the stores for the best price from local dealers.§ How long did it take to make a decision?All told, probably about 3 months.§ What other brands/products did you consider?Misubishi, Toshiba, Sony.§ What was most important to you in making a choice to adopt the new product?Deciding if we wanted to spend the money required to purchase, this was one of our larger "luxury" purchases in a few years. Are you satisfied with this product?Absolutely. Would you switch to a competiors similar product? Who or why not?No, I am completely satisfied with our choice, the picture is wonderful and the price was right.On the topic of Digital Cameras.o Is this product “new” for you?No§ o When did you first start using _______ (the new product/service)?5 years ago.o What happened that made you begin using ______ (the new product/service)?Wanting to be able so share photos electronically over the internet.o How do you use ________ (the new product/service) now?Taking pictures to share and post to web sites, both for family and business.o What has happened since you started using _______ (the new product/service)?Technology has continued to advance, we are thinking of getting a newer more updated model.o Describe the process you went through to buy _______ (the new product/service)?We did very little research, many just priced shopped in sales flyers from the local electronics stores.§ What happened?We purchased a Kodak digital camera from a local store.§ How long did it take to make a decision?about a month.§ What other brands/products did you consider?HP and a few other brands.§ What was most important to you in making a choice to adopt the new product?Ease of use, we were very new to the digital camera field and had little knowledge of it. Are you satisfied with this product?Yes, but it is probably about time to upgrade to a newer one. Would you switch to a competiors similar product? Who or why not?Unsure at this time, although we are very happy with our current brand.
PS screen name EStormOkHope this helps.

Estormok- shippedPoppy Hills- shippedbombs- i needed the second part done, I pmed you but I dont think you've signed back on since. sorry bro. Thanks.

Alright here's the deal. I'm supposed to interview two people by tommorow for my marketing research class but obviously I don't have the time. There is two parts to this. Basically just answer the questions below in (or around) three short sentences. 5.50$ in Stars (leave ur names) each to the first two people that actually fill out this survey with useful information and not brief one sentence responses. This shouldn't take more then 20 minutes. ThanksOn any item/topico When thinking about products or services that you use, what comes to mind as a “new” product/service/technology? ipod shuffleo Why is this product “new” for you? its the newest model, it clips onto your shirt and its very small§ o When did you first start using _______ (the new product/service)? i got it about 3 months agoo What happened that made you begin using ______ (the new product/service)? i won a poker tourney and wanted to spoil myself with a microsoft zune, but they were outo How do you use ________ (the new product/service) now? i listen to it on the bus to work and walk home, about 2 hours a dayo What has happened since you started using _______ (the new product/service)? i enjoy walking more, it takes away from the monotony of ito Describe the process you went through to buy _______ (the new product/service)? i went to a electronics store and they were out of what i wanted, and settled for my second choice§ What happened? a salesman ran me through the options and i went with what i thought was good value§ How long did it take to make a decision? a few minutes, i wasnt sure if ti was worth it to get a normal ipod since i wouldnt use the features, so i bought the standard model shuffle instead§ What other brands/products did you consider? microsoft zune (out), video ipod (not worth it)§ What was most important to you in making a choice to adopt the new product? if id actually use it a lot, and if id get the most value out of it for my money Are you satisfied with this product? i am very satisfied with it Would you switch to a competiors similar product? Who or why not? i might consider getting something like a microsoft zune since it incorporates bluetooth and lets you share files with other zune owners, but id most likely stick with ipod brandsOn the topic of Digital Cameras.o Is this product “new” for you? no..ive been aroudn them for al ong time§ o When did you first start using _______ (the new product/service)? i got my first one around 2000 when they were first becoming mainstream, it was a 1MPo What happened that made you begin using ______ (the new product/service)? i thought it might be ag ood way to keep pictures, rather than having to get them developed constantlyo How do you use ________ (the new product/service) now? i hardly use it, only when im going on a trip or to big partieso What has happened since you started using _______ (the new product/service)? i have a lot more pictures that i like, and look at, as opposed to having to constantly look through boxes/etc to find paper oneso Describe the process you went through to buy _______ (the new product/service)? i worked at a electronics store in high school and got a demo model for like $100 (retail 400)§ What happened? i dont have it anymore as its way outdated, i just use my roommates now§ How long did it take to make a decision? it was quite easy to say yes to buying a 'new' digital camera in 2000 for $100 when most were ~400-500§ What other brands/products did you consider? none, it was just the one demo model on sale§ What was most important to you in making a choice to adopt the new product? now, if i was buying one id want to get one with the best quality and value for the price Are you satisfied with this product? very..its so much easier to share pictures with freiends when theyre digital Would you switch to a competiors similar product? Who or why not? i might consider trying new ones if i was in the market to buy a new one. id most likely go with a higher end one as well, so i could keep it for years to come
it looked like you were looking for one more, so heres mine. pattypoker21 on stars (fcp is city name). if you dont need it, well, its ok too :club:
Estormok- shippedPoppy Hills- shippedbombs- i needed the second part done, I pmed you but I dont think you've signed back on since. sorry bro. Thanks.
Glad I could help. Thanks for the transfer.