Apology From Full Tilt Regarding Server Errors Feb 4

thats why you are such a good man sir lol
oh except for things like this ^^^^^^^^^^I take this personally :club: sw

I was in a couple of tourneys when they went down and was also registered for the Midnight Madness.Since I never really know my balance within about a hundred dollars, I have no way of knowing if I was refunded the buyins. I most certainly won't notice the ten bucks. cheap bastageswait, will this $10 totally screw with my rakeback?

I was in a couple of tourneys when they went down and was also registered for the Midnight Madness.Since I never really know my balance within about a hundred dollars, I have no way of knowing if I was refunded the buyins. I most certainly won't notice the ten bucks. cheap bastageswait, will this $10 totally screw with my rakeback?
NO rakeback for you ...
oh except for things like this ^^^^^^^^^^I take this personally :D sw
For the record......I thought sixhands sticking up for RAB was rather sweet (no SW)I appreciated the heads up RAB, I would not have noticed the extra $5 in my FT account and I don't check my "poker" email account regularly. Thanks !If it's pensi size related, you guys with $5 should feel insulted. I don't have one at all and I got $5. :club:
For the record......I thought sixhands sticking up for RAB was rather sweet (no SW)
Thank you finz :club:

I don't play on Full Tilt... Never have and never intend to. However, I still would have appreciated an e-mail from them with a full apology for their server errors. I am disappointed. :club:

If you think playing on FCP is "cool" then you are sadly mistaken. Can't you find anything better to do? Bunch of clowns.
llol the worst part is i still didnt get my 5$...
Just joking guys.... I'm at work and very bored.... really enjoyed the threads involving food.... too bad they're not allowed anymore...
everybody better watch out, i made hamburger helper to eat at work tonight, so maybe ill make a FT again like last time.. wait, i dont have any money, scratch that