Nbc Heads Up Poker Championship

Like many of you, I have been waiting to see what develops in the wake of this Neteller fiasco. I'm glad to see that Full Tilt has introduced WebATM, and I'm currently waiting on my card to be mailed. Is anyone else going to try this method of depositing/withdrawing? In the meantime, if you are looking for some good games, you could try the NBC site. They are having qualifiers for the National NBC Heads Up Poker Championship that will be taking place at Ceasar's Palace in March. There will be 5 weeks of qualifiers (this is week 5), and the top 10 from each week along with the top 14 overall (who have not already qualified in one of the 5 weeks) will play the final 64 tournament on Feb. 18th at 2 PM. The top 2 from that tournament go to Las Vegas. The competition is not that great overall, but there are some who can play. I was able to finish in the top 10 during week 3 after I began playing on Thursday of that week. I was just thinking that some of you might be interested. It would be great to see someone from the Full Contact community win entry into the Main tournament in March.

Like many of you, I have been waiting to see what develops in the wake of this Neteller fiasco. I'm glad to see that Full Tilt has introduced WebATM, and I'm currently waiting on my card to be mailed. Is anyone else going to try this method of depositing/withdrawing? In the meantime, if you are looking for some good games, you could try the NBC site. They are having qualifiers for the National NBC Heads Up Poker Championship that will be taking place at Ceasar's Palace in March. There will be 5 weeks of qualifiers (this is week 5), and the top 10 from each week along with the top 14 overall (who have not already qualified in one of the 5 weeks) will play the final 64 tournament on Feb. 18th at 2 PM. The top 2 from that tournament go to Las Vegas. The competition is not that great overall, but there are some who can play. I was able to finish in the top 10 during week 3 after I began playing on Thursday of that week. I was just thinking that some of you might be interested. It would be great to see someone from the Full Contact community win entry into the Main tournament in March.
I agree, lot of pushing all in preflop w crap, no idea how to play heads up for a lot of them. Typical freeroll donks.

if u go to NBC.com U can sign up to play free heads up and the 2 ppl by feb 11 with the highest ranking gets the last 2 free seats, all expense paid trip to the heads up poker match...It's full of donkys but a great time waster!