Ways To Spend Neteller $$$?

I'm sure this has already come up in the Neteller discussions, but I couldn't find it.Are there any "legal" merchants that accept Neteller? I have about $400 stuck on Neteller, and since it looks like I may never get my money can I spend it at another merchant that is not gambling related?

I'm sure this has already come up in the Neteller discussions, but I couldn't find it.Are there any "legal" merchants that accept Neteller? I have about $400 stuck on Neteller, and since it looks like I may never get my money can I spend it at another merchant that is not gambling related?
You can donate it here.http://www.pokerplayersalliance.org/
Don't you worry bud.. you can bet the US Govenment will put your money to GREAT use!
I haven't been following this issue very closely since I'm in Canada and don't play online poker, but couldn't you guys add a Canadian (or other) account to your accounts and get the money out that way? If so I'm sure the reputable non-American members of the forum could help out some of you, or at least the guys with a significant amount of money in limbo...Nic
I haven't been following this issue very closely since I'm in Canada and don't play online poker, but couldn't you guys add a Canadian (or other) account to your accounts and get the money out that way? If so I'm sure the reputable non-American members of the forum could help out some of you, or at least the guys with a significant amount of money in limbo...Nic
The Bank of Jeff was able to help out about half-a-dozen Americans get their money off neteller. However, since then, americans have had their peer-to-peer transfer shut off...
The Bank of Jeff was able to help out about half-a-dozen Americans get their money off neteller. However, since then, americans have had their peer-to-peer transfer shut off...
I see. Could they add a Canadian bank account to their Neteller account and then transfer the funds that way (to the Canadian account and then have the Canadian personally send them a cheque/email transfer)?