im a micro limit player so dont quite understand the panic...instead of dealing with neteller cant you just request a check from the poker site?
Most people were/are required to use a third party (neteller) to get their money to poker sites. When it used to work, you would cash out from the poker site to neteller who would electronlic fund transfer to your checking acct. it used to take about 3 days total. It was very convenient. Many people used neteller as a quick metohd of transfering funds from say P-stars to FTP. Now any funds in neteller have been frozen from delivery to Us customers, that's why we are all pissed off we can't get our money or do anything with it. A lot of it is stuck in transit somewhere in cyberspace. So we are kind of SOL at the minute.Short answer to you question is now, as withdrawal from poker sites, should probably be done by check direct from site.
Most people were/are required to use a third party (neteller) to get their money to poker sites. When it used to work, you would cash out from the poker site to neteller who would electronlic fund transfer to your checking acct. it used to take about 3 days total. It was very convenient. Many people used neteller as a quick metohd of transfering funds from say P-stars to FTP. Now any funds in neteller have been frozen from delivery to Us customers, that's why we are all pissed off we can't get our money or do anything with it. A lot of it is stuck in transit somewhere in cyberspace. So we are kind of SOL at the minute.Short answer to you question is now, as withdrawal from poker sites, should probably be done by check direct from site.
thanks for the information

Hi Truth from Boston ! I'm Carol from Marshfield. An example to back up Crosspointe's post....I deposited and played to clear a bonus from Vegaspoker247 (an Absolute skin). I requested a check when I cleared the bonus. When the Neteller crap was hitting the fan (was it only a week ago?) Vegas was offering a 100% reload bonus for Americans to give us the incentive to keep playing there. I finally got my check today, after 2 weeks, but it is now too late to take advantage of the redeposit bonus. I play micros myself and taking advantage of bonuses and rakeback really helps grow the old bankroll. With Neteller, these tranactions could have been done in hours (in some cases) or a few days max.Welcome to FCP !