Punished *** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Ralgoth [5d 4s Js 2s]detroitsportfan calls 30CominHot calls 30DOCFALCON calls 30Monique 34 calls 30PelMell foldsRalgoth raises to 60cguido10 foldsFox 90 calls 45ocprtony calls 30detroitsportfan calls 30CominHot calls 30DOCFALCON calls 30Monique 34 calls 30*** FLOP *** [3d Ah 9h]Fox 90 checksocprtony checksdetroitsportfan checksCominHot checksDOCFALCON checksMonique 34 bets 30Ralgoth calls 30Fox 90 calls 30ocprtony calls 30detroitsportfan calls 30PelMell has returnedCominHot calls 30DOCFALCON folds*** TURN *** [3d Ah 9h] [Ks]Fox 90 checksocprtony checksdetroitsportfan checksCominHot checksMonique 34 bets 60Ralgoth raises to 120Fox 90 calls 120ocprtony foldsdetroitsportfan has 15 seconds left to actdetroitsportfan foldsCominHot calls 120Monique 34 folds*** RIVER *** [3d Ah 9h Ks] [Kd]Fox 90 checksCominHot checksRalgoth bets 60Fox 90 foldsCominHot foldsUncalled bet of 60 returned to RalgothRalgoth mucksRalgoth wins the pot (1,020)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1,020 | Rake 0Board: [3d Ah 9h Ks Kd]Seat 1: DOCFALCON folded on the FlopSeat 2: Monique 34 folded on the TurnSeat 3: PelMell didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: Ralgoth collected (1,020), muckedSeat 5: cguido10 (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: Fox 90 (small blind) folded on the RiverSeat 7: ocprtony (big blind) folded on the TurnSeat 8: detroitsportfan folded on the TurnSeat 9: CominHot folded on the River

Tournament Lo8 is a different game than cash game Lo8. For one thing, you have to open up your starting hand selection... and for a second thing, you don't fold 3 wheel cards in Lo8. Primarily because you can flop wheel wraps. And wheel wraps are godly. Lo8 is my game. If it was full handed in a cash game. I would not play that game in a raised pot out of position however with nothing invested, unless it was suited.

lol everytime he posts i wonder if my game is not very good cuz it seems like he is playing trashy hands but maybe its just me
With a pottery empire to fall back on, he's just playing for shits and giggles. Money is no object.

Given the way you run your mouth at the tables, I'd be surprised if it doesn't get you hurt someday. I've played with you a couple of times, and in all circumstances, you acted like a complete brat.Remember: not everyone will accept a hand-made coffee mug as an apology.