Most Expensive Beat Ever

:club: During the $5200 event at the Borgata Winter Poker Open i took the most expensive beat of my career. Not only did it cost me the $5200 entry, but i'm going to claim it cost me some winnings from that tournament, and put me on a tilt that cost me thousands more over the next week. Here's how it went...My table is comprised of me, 7 pros... several of whom i knew by name, and 2 complete donks.Donk #1 raises in early position to 600 (blinds 75/150)Donk #2 calls on the cutoffMen the Master calls on the button, Allen Kessler folds the SBI look down at AA on the BB, there's $2025 in the pot, so i raise 2k moreDonk 1,2, and Men call... great... :D The flop is as good as it could get... K72 rainbow, so unless somebody has 77 i should be good... so i check planning on check raising to get all my chips into this already huge potDonk #1 fires out 4k of his stack of 10kDonk #2 foldsMen thinks for a very long time, makes eye contact with me, then finally foldsI immediately push all in (i have donk covered)He sits there for a couple minutes and thinks... i remark under my breath to Lee Markholt and Allen Kessler (my neighbors) "Gee i reraised big from the bb pf, and now i check raised all in... i wonder what my hand range could include?"Donk finally calls and turns over KJo! KJo?!?!?! i couldn't believe it, i was destined to be one of the chip leaders out of the entire tournament and have a commanding position over my very dangerous table... until the turn comes K :D I threw a scene that made Phil Hellmuth look like a choir boy. It didn't make me feel any better, but i felt i had to react in some way to this unspeakable hurt that had come crashing down upon me. That hand was not the first bad beat of my couple weeks at the Borgata... but boy did it screw me up. In my young career i guess i just haven't seen enough to understand why things like that can happen at the most inopportune time... but rumor has it if you keep putting your money in that far ahead you're supposed to win once in a while. lol. This is my first and last post in this section. Thanks for reading.Phil :D

Wow..that's pretty bad. That's why you don't play out of your roll. Bat beats happen

He sits there for a couple minutes and thinks... i remark under my breath to Lee Markholt and Allen Kessler (my neighbors) "Gee i reraised big from the bb pf, and now i check raised all in... i wonder what my hand range could include?"Donk finally calls and turns over KJo! KJo?!?!?! i couldn't believe it, i was destined to be one of the chip leaders out of the entire tournament and have a commanding position over my very dangerous table... until the turn comes K :club:
Having made the donktastic contributions so far, the villain makes a good call for the all-in. You took a beat, no doubt, but you begged for this action.24k : 6k = 4:1. He has 5 outs. It's about break even if you're never making a move.