Russ Georgiev, What Is This Guys Deal?

I was browsing around on www.recpoker.com , and everywhere I look I see posts about how all the players who play in the Big Game are cheats, especially jen harmon, ted forrest, and phil ivey. Does anyone know who this guy is, and what his deal is?? i dont want to be ignorant about the matter, as i do understand that there are people that cheat in poker, but i highly doubt that these players would cheat like this.

I was browsing around on www.recpoker.com , and everywhere I look I see posts about how all the players who play in the Big Game are cheats, especially jen harmon, ted forrest, and phil ivey. Does anyone know who this guy is, and what his deal is?? i dont want to be ignorant about the matter, as i do understand that there are people that cheat in poker, but i highly doubt that these players would cheat like this.
There are numerous threads around here that will give you more insight than any responses here.Search. Good luck.
kayrly.gif
kayrly.gif
Thank you fully for your response, that defintely helped the topic as a whole, and answered my question. I am sure you must be the man, as clearly you are a very funny guy.
Thank you fully for your response, that defintely helped the topic as a whole, and answered my question. I am sure you must be the man, as clearly you are a very funny guy.
this has been discussed in detail on this board and numerous others. dont take offense to my reply, usually when someone posts something thats been posted over and over, it becomes a stomping ground for animated gifs, owl pics, awkward catchphrases and the like. goodday
this has been discussed in detail on this board and numerous others. dont take offense to my reply, usually when someone posts something thats been posted over and over, it becomes a stomping ground for animated gifs, owl pics, awkward catchphrases and the like. goodday
you mean things like: 19thamendment_large.jpg?