Turn Based Web Game

I get 1500-2000 anyway - but it's because I have my list of which homesteads to rape every day. Do you hit a ton more motherloads because of it? If I join domination can I not attack domination homesteads? Because that's not acceptable. All my targets are domination.
Well your not suppose to attack domination but i am until i get kicked out or warned. You also get a ton more motherloads. If i onle go with the volcanos and ruins i get 1500-2000 also but i go after certain domination and algonquin guys for extra money. Once I get my defense and attack at 20 Im coming back to fcp alliance
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well your not suppose to attack domination but i am until i get kicked out or warned. You also get a ton more motherloads. If i onle go with the volcanos and ruins i get 1500-2000 also but i go after certain domination and algonquin guys for extra money. Once I get my defense and attack at 20 Im coming back to fcp alliance
Oh sweet, what I meant was does the game prevent u from hitting domination. In that case i'm doing that also.
Oh sweet, what I meant was does the game prevent u from hitting domination. In that case i'm doing that also.
It dont stop you from hitting anyone. If you get a homestead that has a domination or a algonquin or a major guy use you homestead cards on them you will get more money. I used three of them yesterday and i got huge amounts so i recommend it.

I joined domination and have been beating the snot out of them :club: I got one of those totally sweet teleport cards. I teleported to the NNW block of the map where there are 800 open settlements and only THREE homesteads. I took about 15 settlements, 3 unoccupied and 12 from some domination guy with only 12 defense. I also used a survival pack, so I will be able to keep ravaging the area tomorrow.Still haven't seen any of those last 3 cards though. Or any MD Cards. But yea, yay for teleport.

Ive been killing them of late also. I had a teleport card and went to the north center area. I stole 21 settlements up there from domination peeps and some that were free. Been killing on mds too averaging close to 3500 a day.

is it really too late to join this game? like are there lots of newbs?
There's noobs everywhere. Plus when you cashout your stats get cut in half and you lose all the settlements you own (and there is a max as well). So the most powerful constantly get chopped back down to size.They also just implemented a bunch of stuff to help new/weak people. You can attack abandoned homesteads and get cards that let you attack stronger homesteads, settlements, teleport, etc.

Ive been killing lately averaging closer to 3500-4000 and trying to avoid some of the homesteads to get more mds. im at 14 weapons and 16 defense its getting expensive now.

Ive been killing lately averaging closer to 3500-4000 and trying to avoid some of the homesteads to get more mds. im at 14 weapons and 16 defense its getting expensive now.
I'm getting 4000 a day also lately. But I don't avoid homesteads. I have a path I follow every day hitting the same guys that usually have money. One of my bitches has paid off 1300+ each of the last 3 days in a row. Gotta love that.I think this stat says it all: Mars dollars recieved from your successful attacks 47501 MD
I'm getting 4000 a day also lately. But I don't avoid homesteads. I have a path I follow every day hitting the same guys that usually have money. One of my bitches has paid off 1300+ each of the last 3 days in a row. Gotta love that.I think this stat says it all: Mars dollars recieved from your successful attacks 47501 MD
that bolded area is huge im just at 20376. what are your defense and weapons at.
that bolded area is huge im just at 20376. what are your defense and weapons at.
16 attack 13 defendI can't friggin wait to start bitchslapping all these settlements in my area

wow nice.. I cant wait either I bought some moves today. Gonna start using tommorrow and hopefully get up to atleast 15-15 tommorrow have two 10k cards and 2 5k cards with several 1k cards gonna use everything tommorow although i might just try to get my attack to 20 first. If you hvent already i recommend to get the next level on your radar it helps alot i have radar 3 cause i got one free it is tremendous on finding things.

wow nice.. I cant wait either I bought some moves today. Gonna start using tommorrow and hopefully get up to atleast 15-15 tommorrow have two 10k cards and 2 5k cards with several 1k cards gonna use everything tommorow although i might just try to get my attack to 20 first. If you hvent already i recommend to get the next level on your radar it helps alot i have radar 3 cause i got one free it is tremendous on finding things.
I'm still on Radar 2 but pretty happy with it. Especially since I'm taking the same basic path on most days. That's sick you have all those MD cards. I have not found ONE MD card, I don't get it.

Im up to 15-16 now. If you need some survival packs i have 7 i would be willing to trade. I got a membership so dont need em anymore. Also have you found the red, yelllow, or blue cards yet?

Im up to 15-16 now. If you need some survival packs i have 7 i would be willing to trade. I got a membership so dont need em anymore. Also have you found the red, yelllow, or blue cards yet?
Trade? Is this possible? I would love some survival packs, especially if I can snag another Teleport. I think you are the first to get membership and buy moves...you will probably be the first to reach cashout level. Let us know what you make in a month when you are up to 20/20 :)I have not found red yellow or blue, no. But then again, i've never even seen an MD card so who knows what's up with that.
Trade? Is this possible? I would love some survival packs, especially if I can snag another Teleport. I think you are the first to get membership and buy moves...you will probably be the first to reach cashout level. Let us know what you make in a month when you are up to 20/20 :)I have not found red yellow or blue, no. But then again, i've never even seen an MD card so who knows what's up with that.
Yea we can trade anything. Ive been talking at some of the big dogs lately and we can trade pretty much anything. All we have to do is send them an email. Also the md cards are rare according to the card discriptions. They also just started a new thing with the craters. This game is getting better everyday. They said i was extremely lucky getting the md cards that i got. I said i must not be to lucky cause I havent got the red, blue, or yellow cards yet. lol
Yea we can trade anything. Ive been talking at some of the big dogs lately and we can trade pretty much anything. All we have to do is send them an email. Also the md cards are rare according to the card discriptions. They also just started a new thing with the craters. This game is getting better everyday. They said i was extremely lucky getting the md cards that i got. I said i must not be to lucky cause I havent got the red, blue, or yellow cards yet. lol
Yikes, 100 exploration cards. I don't think i'll spend much time in the 400+ coords searching through craters. But you can. Mr. Pay to play! :club:
how rare are the rainbow star cards?I got a survival pack some how
Quite common. The first 7 are all common, the last 3 Red Yellow Blue I believe, are rare. Survival packs are moderately rare, but not so much as a teleport or 10K MD or something.

Found a blue cards today. Need the yellow and blue one yet.

does anyone know what you get from getting all 10?I am really getting into the game and i might get a membership tomorow
baiju is the first Exodus 3000 player to have found all 10 colored star cards, and his prize is whatever he chooses, with a cash value of $50.00 or less. The sky is the limit (as long as it's legal!). When he makes his decision, I'll post it here.thats what the first person got. Its different for each person. Also if you do go for a membership let me know you name over there cause they are gonna give me a yellow card for whoever i get to get a paid membership.
baiju is the first Exodus 3000 player to have found all 10 colored star cards, and his prize is whatever he chooses, with a cash value of $50.00 or less. The sky is the limit (as long as it's legal!). When he makes his decision, I'll post it here.thats what the first person got. Its different for each person. Also if you do go for a membership let me know you name over there cause they are gonna give me a yellow card for whoever i get to get a paid membership.
sure...what do i get for it? jks
sure...what do i get for it? jks
I will send you some survival packs and homestead attacks. i could even give yea some moves. just lemme know.