Home Game 3 Handed,,,,fold Or Call?

Alright, last night I was playing in a home game (SitnGo style) top 2 pay outa 10, and im first to act and im dealt pockets 10s and i riase from 100 to 400, SB folds and BB rasies me all-in, ive got about 5500 and he had 2900, he was playin tight the whole night, and he made very few movies, but he was in alot of hands with like A10 KJ and e never really made any reraises preflop, so i just hoped he was just tryin to make a move and i called and he flips pver pocket J's. What should i have done?

Alright, last night I was playing in a home game (SitnGo style) top 2 pay outa 10, and im first to act and im dealt pockets 10s and i riase from 100 to 400, SB folds and BB rasies me all-in, ive got about 5500 and he had 2900, he was playin tight the whole night, and he made very few movies, but he was in alot of hands with like A10 KJ and e never really made any reraises preflop, so i just hoped he was just tryin to make a move and i called and he flips pver pocket J's. What should i have done?
Fold. You say you had him read as a tight player, why would you think he's making a sudden move? He still has a bunch of chips in relation to the blinds, so he doesn't need to make a move yet. Especially all in.You fold and carry on still dominating him.
lol ya, i think about that now, and that makes alot of sense, but that was his first all-in move preflop so i didnt get it at the time.
When I see people making strange bets or plays, I usually give them the benefit of the doubt, unless I have seen them do something similar in the past.