What Would You Do Here?

Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.259 playersStack sizes:UTG: $52.50UTG+1: $24MP1: $17.70MP2: $14.45MP3: $25.05la_vache: $31.95Button: $29.65SB: $6.20BB: $21.70Pre-flop: (9 players) la_vache is CO with 4d 3s 2s td UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, 2 folds, la_vache calls, Button folds, SB raises to $1.5, BB folds, UTG calls, MP1 calls, la_vache calls.Flop: 8c 7s js ($6.25, 4 players)SB checks, UTG checks, MP1 bets $6.25, la_vache calls, SB calls all-in $4.7, UTG folds.Turn: ks ($23.45, 2 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $20.35, Sidepot 1: $3.1)MP1 checks.????

this is why we dont draw to three high flushes. i think i'de bet half the pot at him and expect a fold. the real problem comes when he calls and the river brings a low and he pots it at you.

i also wouldn't mind a fold preflop unless unless utg or mp1 really suck.
very important. how often does two limpers mean two aces with these guys? if almost always, 234x is a very clear fold since your nut low and straight outs are not so much available.if they play most hands, then a call is absolutely fine.as played bet at least 1/2 the pot on the turn expecting and hoping for a fold.
Given that a half-pot bet puts villain all-in, is it better to bet half his stack instead (he has $10 left)?
since bet/folding isn't really an option here without an insanely strong read, just shovel the turn. sorry i missed stack sizes before.