getting your opponents to....

So i've been playing tournaments at school during lunch for like 10$ buyin with around 5-6 players. Everytime i usually win, and i just want to know if you have any advice to get those players to play for 20$ because they dont play for more than 10$ which sucks because or else im gonna quit.Im 16 and nobody i know seems to play for more than like 10$.A lot of people wont even play me anymore for some reason... maybe its because i took this guy for 110$ in 1 day playing 1 hour :D

don't play at school, play at someone's house where you can just hang out and have a good time. make it a good environment and have fun(and food/drinks). more people will be willing to play for more money if they enjoy themselvesor you canmove to vegas and play in my home game. :D the youngest player is 16 and the oldest player is usually around 20 although sometimes a few older friends sit in.lotta $20 nlhe tourneys with sporadic .50-1.00 limit gamesbesides, the weather is better here.

If u r cleaning up a game why would u quit because they wont bump the buy in. That is just dumb. 2nd do you have something better to do on lunch than win money... Try doing some homework and worry about education.. You have ur whole life to play poker, it didn't just start when u saw it on TV. And if you really want to be good at poker stay awake in Math Class :wink:

So i've been playing tournaments at school during lunch
Is a tourney actually possible in 45 minutes? C'mon man, stop posting the same damn thing every week and play cash games. If you're so good and they're so bad, you would make more money.
So i've been playing tournaments at school during lunch
Is a tourney actually possible in 45 minutes? C'mon man, stop posting the same damn thing every week and play cash games. If you're so good and they're so bad, you would make more money.
You see, you start out with 10K chips, and the blinds are 5k/10k.