Layne Flack Doubles Up

Sat Jan 06 11:41:00 PST 2007Layne Flack Doubles UpLayne Flack pushes all in for his remaining $6,975 from the big blind and everyone mucks to the small blind who makes the call with 5c4c. Flack flips over 77 and is in the lead. The board does not improve either player and Flack doubles up to just over $14,000. The blinds were at 100-200. How does the sb call here? I don't get it.

Sat Jan 06 11:41:00 PST 2007Layne Flack Doubles UpLayne Flack pushes all in for his remaining $6,975 from the big blind and everyone mucks to the small blind who makes the call with 5c4c. Flack flips over 77 and is in the lead. The board does not improve either player and Flack doubles up to just over $14,000. The blinds were at 100-200. How does the sb call here? I don't get it.
ummm I am going to go with "I had a feeling"
Maybe he has a crush on Layne Flack.
dude it was sooooted

or as my good buddy but not so good poker player once told me..."dude i had the straight flush draw"oh by the way he got there on the river to crack my K's

wow i havent seen anything from flack in a couple of years. what happened to this guy. i read where he lost his buy-in money the night before wpt foxwoods playing drunken bj then had to be staked by scotty nguyen.