Nature Pwns Nurture

I think the point everyone is trying to make is that your attempt to start a thread is absurd."Seven is better than 12. Discuss." (???)Here are a few robot jokes (by robots, for robots!) to make this thread more entertaining.A robot walks into a pharmacy. The pharmacist asks him if he'd like anything. The robot replies, "A soul."How do you stop a robot from destroying you and the rest of civilization?You don't."Waiter! Waiter! What's this robot doing in my soup?""It looks like he's performing human tasks twice as well, because he knows no fear or pain."Knock knock.Who's there?A robot.Oh, ****. What's a robot's favorite cereal?Rob-os.(Note: Rob-os are made of the tears of human children.)Little Susie tosses a clock out the window. A robot inquires, "Why did you do that?" She replies, "I wanted to see time fly!" The robot says, "Ah ... A perfect subject for elimination," and shoots her with a laser beam through the face. Why was six afraid of seven?Because seven was a robot.Enjoy.Wang

I think the point everyone is trying to make is that your attempt to start a thread is absurd."Seven is better than 12. Discuss." (???)Here are a few robot jokes (by robots, for robots!) to make this thread more entertaining.A robot walks into a pharmacy. The pharmacist asks him if he'd like anything. The robot replies, "A soul."How do you stop a robot from destroying you and the rest of civilization?You don't."Waiter! Waiter! What's this robot doing in my soup?""It looks like he's performing human tasks twice as well, because he knows no fear or pain."Knock knock.Who's there?A robot.Oh, ****. What's a robot's favorite cereal?Rob-os.(Note: Rob-os are made of the tears of human children.)Little Susie tosses a clock out the window. A robot inquires, "Why did you do that?" She replies, "I wanted to see time fly!" The robot says, "Ah ... A perfect subject for elimination," and shoots her with a laser beam through the face. Why was six afraid of seven?Because seven was a robot.Enjoy.Wang
Ah, thank you. I guess I was trying to start a nature vs. nature debate but I gather that the Religion forum probably would have been better; apologies.
How do you stop a robot from destroying you and the rest of civilization?You don't.Little Susie tosses a clock out the window. A robot inquires, "Why did you do that?" She replies, "I wanted to see time fly!" The robot says, "Ah ... A perfect subject for elimination," and shoots her with a laser beam through the face. Wang
If I laughed does that make me an evil robot? I sometimes wonder if I am, but so far nothing has turned up in the X-rays.
Ah, thank you. I guess I was trying to start a nature vs. nature debate but I gather that the Religion forum probably would have been better; apologies.
Well, often most discussion starters begin with an idea, or an opinion that can either be supported or refuted.The beginning to this topic lent neither an idea nor an opinion, leading the discussion open to whomever first submits a reply. Unfortunately for this thread, none of the first few replies supplied informed or well-thought opinions on the subject at hand. This left the discussion in an unstructured state, making it a free-for-all of a mishmash of topics.I could've just said yeah...
Well, often most discussion starters begin with an idea, or an opinion that can either be supported or refuted.The beginning to this topic lent neither an idea nor an opinion, leading the discussion open to whomever first submits a reply. Unfortunately for this thread, none of the first few replies supplied informed or well-thought opinions on the subject at hand. This left the discussion in an unstructured state, making it a free-for-all of a mishmash of topics.I could've just said yeah...
Yeah...
I think the point everyone is trying to make is that your attempt to start a thread is absurd."Seven is better than 12. Discuss." (???)Why was six afraid of seven?Because seven was a robot.
But what if six was nine?
None of these are mine. I stole them from a list @ www.mcsweeneys.net . It's one of my favorite things in the world.
Looks like McSweeney (or should I say McPhoney) replaced "Chuck Norris" with "robot" in all of these.... he's definitely getting roundhouse kicked in the face if he hasn't already