Very First Hand Of The Wpt Championships, Season 3

They didn't show Hollink's cards. It was an error like Cardplayer makes all of the time.If you want to spam the FCP message board, why don't you say that the last pic on your blog has a pic of a girl with her pants down?And yes, don't press the "New Topic" button until you have a useful new topic.

They didn't show Hollink's cards. It was an error like Cardplayer makes all of the time.If you want to spam the FCP message board, why don't you say that the last pic on your blog has a pic of a girl with her pants down?And yes, don't press the "New Topic" button until you have a useful new topic.
Link to his blog?
why are you so damn arrogant as to think that everyone cares whether or not you approve of their topics; no one does; Apparently the insults against you and the "This is my forum" signatures that mock you havent tipped it off, but no one cares;obviously you spend too much time at the forum and that is your business, but don't tell others what to postpeople just don't carestep away from the reply button
why are you so damn arrogant as to think that everyone cares whether or not you approve of their topics; no one does; Apparently the insults against you and the "This is my forum" signatures that mock you havent tipped it off, but no one cares;obviously you spend too much time at the forum and that is your business, but don't tell others what to postpeople just don't carestep away from the reply button
I gave my opinion, as you gave yours. Since you said what you said, you apparently care about what I said.If the original poster was sincere in his observation, he was confused.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry1622777http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry1622287http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry1620772

I do care, you post your self-righteous superiority complex garbage consistently... in every thread and it gets annoying to read after a whilestop policing the forum, that is what mods doAnd I dont care about the three threads here that compliment you, I just have better things to do than find the two hundred threads in which you are vilified

I do care, you post your self-righteous superiority complex garbage consistently... in every thread and it gets annoying to read after a whilestop policing the forum, that is what mods doAnd I dont care about the three threads here that compliment you, I just have better things to do than find the two hundred threads in which you are vilified
If you don't like what I write don't read it. Put me on "ignore." Stop trying to tell me what to do.

why put you on ignoreI would rather just inform you that you are a brutally annoying void on this forum; that many more people would feel comfortable posting here if you didnt and that all of the people who criticized you were correct and that it is a shame that you are too stubbornly annoying to listenget a lifeput me on ignore (or better yet, IGNORE all of the posts that you deem repetitive and that seem to bother you sssooooooo much)I understand that you can photoshop yourself into a Full Tilt picture and draw a South Park character; WOW! good for you, but why don't you do something useful or post something useful instead of belittling OPsor just lurk

why put you on ignore
You said, "it gets annoying to read after a while." It's a solution to your problem.
I would rather just inform you that you are a brutally annoying void on this forum; that many more people would feel comfortable posting here if you didnt and that all of the people who criticized you were correct and that it is a shame that you are too stubbornly annoying to listenget a lifeput me on ignore (or better yet, IGNORE all of the posts that you deem repetitive and that seem to bother you sssooooooo much)I understand that you can photoshop yourself into a Full Tilt picture and draw a South Park character; WOW! good for you,
but why don't you do something useful or post something useful instead of belittling OPs
Like answering questions to which few people know the answer with little known information? That's what I do.Nevermind. Wow. You're right. Photoshop and notifying people who start useless threads is all that I do here. You win. Congratulations!
If you don't like what I write don't read it. Put me on "ignore." Stop trying to tell me what to do.
If you want to spam the FCP message board, why don't you say that the last pic on your blog has a pic of a girl with her pants down?And yes, don't press the "New Topic" button until you have a useful new topic.
And he's the one telling people what to do? This wasn't a "useless" topic so why jump on him about it? Since you don't seem to like anyone around here, put everyone on ignore and this board will the perfect utopia for you.
I gave my opinion, as you gave yours. Since you said what you said, you apparently care about what I said.If the original poster was sincere in his observation, he was confused.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry1622777http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry1622287http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry1620772
I used to hate dane and thought he was super nitty but I got over that. I can see why people get mad at him and all but cmon seriously he just speaks his mind, is not afraid to put anyone down, and wastes his time looking up definitions and linking all kinds of sh*t that I'm just too lazy to find but really want. Sounds pretty f*cking good to me.
I used to hate dane and thought he was super nitty but I got over that. I can see why people get mad at him and all but cmon seriously he just speaks his mind, is not afraid to put anyone down, and wastes his time looking up definitions and linking all kinds of sh*t that I'm just too lazy to find but really want. Sounds pretty f*cking good to me.
And your backing this up by quoting him giving links to previous threads where someone compliments him?
And he's the one telling people what to do? This wasn't a "useless" topic so why jump on him about it? Since you don't seem to like anyone around here, put everyone in ignore and this board will the perfect utopia for you.
:club::D :D :D :D :) :) :):icon_dance: :icon_dance: :icon_dance: :icon_dance: :icon_dance: :icon_dance: