For those of you who are from the area or know the area, could you help me out.I plan on going down to the WSOP Circuit event in Rincon since it is so close in time to the LA Poker Classic. In my investigation of hotel rooms I found that the closest hotel rooms other than staying at Harrah's itself are about 25 miles away. I found some decent deals in Temeculah, CA that will allow me to stay for 10 days for a little more than what Harrah's would charge for five days. I've read all the bs the chamber of commerce puts out. Anyone got any valid information?Thanks in advance,Thom

For those of you who are from the area or know the area, could you help me out.I plan on going down to the WSOP Circuit event in Rincon since it is so close in time to the LA Poker Classic. In my investigation of hotel rooms I found that the closest hotel rooms other than staying at Harrah's itself are about 25 miles away. I found some decent deals in Temeculah, CA that will allow me to stay for 10 days for a little more than what Harrah's would charge for five days. I've read all the bs the chamber of commerce puts out. Anyone got any valid information?Thanks in advance,Thom
sleep in your car
Quality help there :club: Thanks
i was jk there but if u want quality anything on this poker forum than i suggest you leave now cause the only thing ur gonna get is b.s replys