• Tomko
    • Reese
    • McEvoy
    • Harman
    • Ng
    • Violette
    • Gowan
    • Duke

Dude, I'd even go on regular Survivor. I think I'd be dead on any celebrity Survivor show if people knew what I did for a living. That might scare them off.
so why dont you go then? it sure will be fun seeing you there.i think you will have a problem since you will not be as motivated as the other people to win a million.also if they know your a milionare they wont give you the money, you will have to say that you will give the money to charity or something in order to have a chance.
so why dont you go then? it sure will be fun seeing you there.i think you will have a problem since you will not be as motivated as the other people to win a million.also if they know your a milionare they wont give you the money, you will have to say that you will give the money to charity or something in order to have a chance.
I actually think he'll be motivated more than most. It's just like a poker tournie, he wouldn't need the money as much as someone else but he'd want the title. Kinda like Hellmuth and the bracelet. And as for if anyone knew he was a millionaire, I think that would only hurt him a little. Survivor is a very personal game so if someone likes him more than his opponent or thinks he played a better game, he would probably get their vote.

Well I havent seen years past Survivors but this I was able to catch a glimpse of the recent Survivor and it seems like the more crafty and soft spoken people tend to do well. So Ivey would definitely would be a good candidate even though everyone knows how strong he is so I would think that someone like Chip Reese or someone of that calibur would win it.

Anyone voting for Hellmuth to go out first doesn't understand the game. Do you really think that Ivey, me, EDOG, Hellmuth, and Matusow would finish dead last in the first immunity challenge?
Thats why I think if you had this group you'd do very well because you wouldn't lose a guy until a merge hit. And I'm sure you can control Matusow and Hellmuth and get an Asian and either Harmon or Evelyn as your strong five person alliance. I just think if you picked Harmon she would screw you over in the end. Have you ever tried contacting Burnett?
Anyone voting for Hellmuth to go out first doesn't understand the game. Do you really think that Ivey, me, EDOG, Hellmuth, and Matusow would finish dead last in the first immunity challenge?
i think hellmuth wouldn't be out first but you or ivey, because the other people would want you off because you are the biggest threats
Thats why I think if you had this group you'd do very well because you wouldn't lose a guy until a merge hit. And I'm sure you can control Matusow and Hellmuth and get an Asian and either Harmon or Evelyn as your strong five person alliance. I just think if you picked Harmon she would screw you over in the end. Have you ever tried contacting Burnett?
You are so wrong on Jennifer it's amazing! I thought I made it clear that she would never do that in a million years.
i think hellmuth wouldn't be out first but you or ivey, because the other people would want you off because you are the biggest threats
You don't understand how the voting works I don't think. The tribe that loses the immunity challenge votes off own of their own.
You are so wrong on Jennifer it's amazing! I thought I made it clear that she would never do that in a million years.
Ha! I thought you were talking about Matusow when you said that. Obviously you know these players in real life and we know them from TV, so it's hard to get a real good read on the situation. I was just thinking she'd be a really good player because on HSP she kills with a smile. Unitl that show came on I thought she probably was this overrated chick that couldn't handle the big boys. Obviously I underestimated her big time. I wonder if you're doing the same thing???And keep in mind I wrote on a website and I've seen every second of the show for all 13 seasons. The biggest reason for strong players in a powerful alliance to get eliminated?? Overconfidence.
So, the final three is you, Jennifer, and Evelyn. You go out and win immunity. You don't think there is an advantage to picking one over the other with regards to the final jury vote. Who do you vote out?
So, the final three is you, Jennifer, and Evelyn. You go out and win immunity. You don't think there is an advantage to picking one over the other with regards to the final jury vote. Who do you vote out?
I vote out Jennifer.

I think this game would never work if it was for a million dollars and none of you put up any. I think the only way it would play out as a true Survivor game would be if it was worth everyone's while. So the way you have the game described I think you'd have a great chance since the other people wouldn't care as much. I think if you made the premise that everyone put in 100K of their own money, then it would be much more entertaining a concept. On another note, if you were to get on a regular Survivor, would you try to be a leader or lay low?

I think this game would never work if it was for a million dollars and none of you put up any. I think the only way it would play out as a true Survivor game would be if it was worth everyone's while. So the way you have the game described I think you'd have a great chance since the other people wouldn't care as much. I think if you made the premise that everyone put in 100K of their own money, then it would be much more entertaining a concept. On another note, if you were to get on a regular Survivor, would you try to be a leader or lay low?
In the beginning I would try to make sure that I wasn't a liability in the challenges. Also, I would try to make sure that I upset know one and try to feel out who I gel with best. I'd also make sure to pull my weight around camp. In the early going it's important to be someone that adds to the tribe and is well liked. I would NEVER take on the leadership role, but I would set up another guy to appear as the leader while I pull the strings. I would talk to people privately about strategy and make sure they fully understood what was in their best interest. The absolute key to victory is to make sure that you can assemble people and form a tight alliance. If you can get five to commit to sticking together to the end, and then at five, it becomes a whole new ball game, that's half the battle right there.
In the beginning I would try to make sure that I wasn't a liability in the challenges. Also, I would try to make sure that I upset know one and try to feel out who I gel with best. I'd also make sure to pull my weight around camp. In the early going it's important to be someone that adds to the tribe and is well liked. I would NEVER take on the leadership role, but I would set up another guy to appear as the leader while I pull the strings. I would talk to people privately about strategy and make sure they fully understood what was in their best interest. The absolute key to victory is to make sure that you can assemble people and form a tight alliance. If you can get five to commit to sticking together to the end, and then at five, it becomes a whole new ball game, that's half the battle right there.
This would be my strategy as well. I read before Arias won that the average age of victory was 34 years old. I think you would have several advantages1) Being a skinny guy you'd be able to hold your own in team challenges to be a plus, yet not the threat when the merge hits2) You obviously have the desire to win. I think very few have the burning desire to win when they get on the show. Many are just happy to play a game filled with "intergrity" I call these people jury members3) You know the game well...though of course there are always hidden obstacles.I think the alliance of five is great if you can get in...but the key is knowing where you stand. If you're 4/5 in that alliance, the key is switching the game up when it gets to 7 and ditch your old alliance. As cutthroat as the game is, very few players have done that, and the one's that have are called dirty players. Rob Cesternino (LI Rob) and Twila (I swear on my son) are two that realized they were at the bottom of their alliance and switched. Though Boston Rob played LI Rob for a fool in All-Stars.
if you're too good then you're a threat. if you're incompetent then you're a liability. walk in mediocrity.
That will get you to the final two where you will lose 6-1! But unfortunately that's not a bad strategy
This would be my strategy as well. I read before Arias won that the average age of victory was 34 years old. I think you would have several advantages1) Being a skinny guy you'd be able to hold your own in team challenges to be a plus, yet not the threat when the merge hits2) You obviously have the desire to win. I think very few have the burning desire to win when they get on the show. Many are just happy to play a game filled with "intergrity" I call these people jury members3) You know the game well...though of course there are always hidden obstacles.I think the alliance of five is great if you can get in...but the key is knowing where you stand. If you're 4/5 in that alliance, the key is switching the game up when it gets to 7 and ditch your old alliance. As cutthroat as the game is, very few players have done that, and the one's that have are called dirty players. Rob Cesternino (LI Rob) and Twila (I swear on my son) are two that realized they were at the bottom of their alliance and switched. Though Boston Rob played LI Rob for a fool in All-Stars.
I disagree with switching at 7 unless it becomes absolutely necessary. When you betray an alliance you lose too many votes in the end. A better ploy is to make sure that the last five know who the biggest threats are in the challenges. I wouldn't be one becuase of my build, so I would be able to convince a couple of the other weaker players to go to the final three together. I totally feel like I'd be running the show, but my work would all be done behind the scenes so as not to let anyone feel as though I'm the mastermind.

The final vote: wouldn't Matusow have to be absolutely furious to vote for Evelyn Ng over Daniel? I mean, the Mouth and Negreanu look like they are pretty good friends and I've watched a couple of interviews with Matusow where he makes it clear that he doesn't think much of Ng. This would have to be a total emotional "you screwed me over and I will do the sae to you" type of vote, and I'm not sure that Mouth would do Daniel like that.

I disagree with switching at 7 unless it becomes absolutely necessary. When you betray an alliance you lose too many votes in the end. A better ploy is to make sure that the last five know who the biggest threats are in the challenges. I wouldn't be one becuase of my build, so I would be able to convince a couple of the other weaker players to go to the final three together. I totally feel like I'd be running the show, but my work would all be done behind the scenes so as not to let anyone feel as though I'm the mastermind.
I agree switching is done only when it's necessary. And that's when you know you're 4/5 of an alliance. Stephanie switched in her 2nd season and she only got 1 vote. It was an unecessary switch. But when Twila and LI Rob did it, it changed the game so they could get to the final two. Personally, I think you'd do pretty well if no one knew who you were in Survivor, but I would hope you're not too overconfident.