Opening up more than 4 tables on party

Empire.
Never more than 4-tabled, but they're OK with skin account holders having cash and playing actively with essentially 2 accounts simultaneously? It just feels shady-looking even if you make absolutely certain to stay out of games with yourself...

but they're OK with skin account holders having cash and playing actively with essentially 2 accounts simultaneously?Probably not, they're not ok with people having accounts at more than one skin.Do they do anythng about it? No.

Used to until i blew the BR at the Brick and Mortar playing above my BR. Had 8 goin at a time 12-16 hours a day, made a poop load but blew it. Getting a real job to get back on track, NOT DOIN THAT NO MO.

if you made a "poop" load, why are you not going to do that "no mo"? did you mean blowing the br on higher stakes? just work a lil to build a br, then get back in it...if youre just gonna go out and "get a job" im sure you can make more playin 9 tables 12 hrs a day...hell, you could make more playin .50/1.00 that way than most real jobs...

I meant i blew it at the higher stakes in the B&M. I didnt have the appropriate BR to play where i was. I love poker, but gringing .5/1 isnt my idea of building a BR. I have a ENGR degree, so i am gonna stick to that for a couple years and we will see what materializes. Hopefully i can buy into a 500-1000 tourney in vegas when i go next and get some decent cards this time. Last time i didnt play a hand until i busted out in the second level with KK vs AK

has anyone used a dual-monitor setup? seems like it'd be perfect.
Remember that one time on tilt where the guy was an internet player and he had a huge setup with like 4 monitors and his tell was that he pretend clicked when he had a big hand. Ah tilt so many memories....