Haven't posted but just been lurking lately! What's new with all the Toronto Fcp'ers??Has anyone TP/MM or still grinding? Haven't played much poker lately so just checking the site.I like the new look of this forum. Where's all the regulars? TB!7, royal, Fleung, J2k99,DN, Troyomac,hidden, owiseone,Governator, mercury,notbads4agirl.Congrats to KidMak and Daniel Negreanu!Shout outs!!!Jeepster and Actuary please respond, I missed your comments!Last time I was on this site Rwood was going to expose some pictures of some trip.

I'm still here - thanks for asking!
RoyalTour did you change sn? or is this another Royal.

LOL - I'm actually the REAL Royal. Royal is really my name.I always get a kick out of it when people refer to Royal and respond as if they were talking to me. With a name like Royal it doesn't happen much in the real world!So no, I'm not royaltour, or an imposter.

LOL - I'm actually the REAL Royal. Royal is really my name.I always get a kick out of it when people refer to Royal and respond as if they were talking to me. With a name like Royal it doesn't happen much in the real world!So no, I'm not royaltour, or an imposter.
you're the only one...Thanks for the shout out XXX you are the king of kensington!