Can We Get Away From This?

Sorry fellas, but the FTR converter doesn't seem to be working right now, so you're gonna have to make due with the original HH. Stage #521630687: Holdem No Limit $1 - 2006-12-19 19:37:38 (ET)Table: CINNAMON DR. (Real Money) Seat #6 is the dealerSeat 6 - VIVALT ($91.40 in chips)Seat 7 - IQCRASH ($91.10 in chips)Seat 8 - JAMMYBASTARD ($137.80 in chips)Seat 9 - YODADARKSIDE ($205.90 in chips)Seat 1 - CALIJENN ($43.05 in chips)Seat 2 - MSNAKE ($52.80 in chips)Seat 3 - KARDONOFF ($49.45 in chips)Seat 4 - MERLINDAN33 ($92.92 in chips)Seat 5 - ZILVER ($53.60 in chips)IQCRASH - Posts small blind $0.50JAMMYBASTARD - Posts big blind $1*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to IQCRASH [6h 5h] YODADARKSIDE - FoldsCALIJENN - FoldsMSNAKE - Calls $1KARDONOFF - FoldsMERLINDAN33 - Calls $1ZILVER - FoldsVIVALT - Calls $1IQCRASH - Calls $0.50JAMMYBASTARD - Checks*** FLOP *** [4h Jc 3h]IQCRASH - Bets $3JAMMYBASTARD - Calls $3MSNAKE - Calls $3MERLINDAN33 - Raises $8 to $8VIVALT - FoldsIQCRASH - Raises $30 to $33JAMMYBASTARD - All-In(Raise) $133.80 to $136.80MSNAKE - FoldsMERLINDAN33 - FoldsIQCRASH...

Looks like he has a set, but I call. Can't be bothered to add it all up, but you'll be getting about 2-1 which is good enough against any hand.I like how you played this, but I would reraise a little smaller (~$25). Not sure it makes any real difference though.

Note: This is my first real attempt to analyze a hand using math so please correct me if I'm wrong.Noway. Only possible hands are a set or AhJh.This is strictly a math question. It looks like you have to call $57.1 to win $109.1If that's right you are getting about 1.9 to 1, which means you have to win roughly 34% of the time.Against a set you are a little better than 40%. Against AhJh you are still 31%. Therefore, if you could put him on exactly Jhxh, then you could fold. Seeing as that's impossible, its a call.

I didn't think anyone could come up with a reason to fold here (as I didn't at the time). Unfortunately, it's one of the rare situations I've run across going into the hand as a 75/25 dog with an OESFD.He held Jh2h.