Ftp Midnight Madness!

missed preflop of your exit hand...but assuming that pot was unraised pf, whyd you move in for like 32x the bb?
Was all-in preflop.He made a move at the blinds. My M value was about 5ish, and A9 is generally going to be the best hand in that situation.He had raised to 20k, I pushed my stack for 55k more. He tanks and calls.

ok, i thought lj moved in when the pot was unraised...at which point id think..uhhh, the reraise makes sense against that guys rangethat guy was raising a lot from middle/late position, so i def understand the reraise

ok, i thought lj moved in when the pot was unraised...at which point id think..uhhh, the reraise makes sense against that guys range
It was much less about his range and much more about my M value. At M = 5, I was going all in with that hand pretty much regardless of the table action.
either way, gg...sad it ended like that
I didn't expect any less. I can get into the money 30-40% of the time I enter a tournament. But without fail, I get forked over in critical situations. Tonight's was actually reasonable as I wasn't that much of a favorite. The last few have included my aces getting cracked after pre-flop all-ins with 40 or so remaining. Yay!None the less my tournament game is super solid right now and one of these days my luck will turn. I sucked out a few times to get to where I was tonight. I was given KK vs AA pfai of course, and rivered a K, so I suppose I can't be that upset.
keep making rail threads, it was fun to watch you play
Thanks for those who railed.I might add some tourny blurbs to my blog. Seems my tourny game has been really hot lately, just can't win the hands at the critical moments.